X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hvala
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Sad mi je snaja napisala, koja je zavrsila sprski da moze oba, ali da se daje prednost obliku filtAr.
      Medjutim, kaze da je filter za vodu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja prvi put u životu uopšte vidim oblik filtAr. Tako sam skoro otkrio i da neko kaže kab(e)l

Btw, ubiće te Olja što pitaš ovo na pričaonici

Comment

• Bogami, i ja prvi put čujem za filtar. Kabel sam čuo od cimerke, kontam da Vojvodjani koriste to, u mom kraju je iskljucivo kabal.
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Kabal je jedino ovde neispravno, dibiduz
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• hahahahahaha, oprostite, moja je greška. Kabl je u pitanju.
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ima cak i FK Kabel na Limanu, pored mosta Slobode. Tako da je Kabel jedino ispravno!!!
                3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
                3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
                6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
                4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
                2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
                  hahahahahaha, oprostite, moja je greška. Kabl je u pitanju.
                  Kad smo kod tih neispravnih, ovde se često čuje "kabli"

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Kabal je jedino ovde neispravno, dibiduz
                  Kod nas se kaže dibiduS, pretpotavljam da je i jedno i drugo ispravno?

Jao, evo slučajno sad iskopah ovaj kanal, pa ovo je genijalno

PLATITI NA KASI AHSHAHSDHADAHSDHSADAH

Comment

• Ne mogu sada da slusam ovo, ali naravno da je i sa S i sa Z podjednako ispravno

I ovo sve ide u Jezicke zavrzlame
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ovaj mi ceo dan iskace, svi mu nesto odgovaraju, dobacuju..
                      Kakvo li ce sranje iz te dosadne dosade da proizadje..

sigpic

Comment

• Kakav pakao napolju, dobro je pa mi ni klima ne radi.
                        Sutra moram u Beograd, sreca pa nema zakrcenja.
                        There's something wrong with me chemically
                        Something wrong with me inherently
                        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands
                        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ne zali se u Pg zadnja dva dana minimalna jutarnja temperatura 29 C,preksinoc se nije spustala ispod 30 do 5 ujutro.To je pakao.Mada vidim da je i kod vas nocas ugrijalo,trenutno 27 u NS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                            Kakav pakao napolju, dobro je pa mi ni klima ne radi.
                            Sutra moram u Beograd, sreca pa nema zakrcenja.
                            Sutra ce biti prijatnije, mislim da ne ide preko 30

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Sutra ce biti prijatnije, mislim da ne ide preko 30
                              Nadam se da ce se spustiti koji stepen. Mozda ne zvuci realno ali prvi put sam osetio leto nakon pet, sest godina i umirem.

Neko dobro mesto na Konjarniku gde covek moze da se okrepi i pojede nesto normalno?
                              There's something wrong with me chemically
                              Something wrong with me inherently
                              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                              It was the wrong plan
                              In the wrong hands
                              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Šta kukate, Francuzi i Italijani imaju preko 40 stepeni

Comment

Working...
                                X