Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Dokle god Roger ovako servira, moze da igra tenis. Izuzetno je opusten sto se da videti po BH udarcima. Protiv boljeg igraca taj udarac otvoreno izbegava. Bez obzira na sve sa 37 godina ovo je pesma. Bilo je 10ak ozbiljnih razmena od strane Istomina koji pokazuju da je Roger ranjiv. Pored tehnike, izuzetno se i krece. Svaka cast na tome iako je pocetak turnira.

Comment

• 2019 AO Final: a Federer fan's perspective
        A Djokovic-Nadal final is what I feared all along, although I wanted to believe Federer could make it again. But now it's a reality, I feel surprisingly relaxed about it. Novak and Rafa are the right finalists, having easily been the best players in the tournament. This is also what men's tennis needs after several disappointing GS finals.

What surprises me more, however, is that I'm not that worried about the possibility of one or both of them catching or even surpassing Federer's slam count. I'm coming to terms with the likelihood that he won't win any more, while his rivals may remain in contention for a few years.

I also see this as a very fitting final, given the one we had two years ago. Just as that was probably the last between Federer and Nadal, this may be the last between Djokovic and Nadal, although I won't be surprised if they meet again at Roland Garros.

I agree with those who say that whatever happens on Sunday, and whatever Nadal and Djokovic go on to achieve, it won't diminish Federer's greatness, even if he loses some of his records to them. Much as I respect Nadal and Djokovic, Federer is still the best player I have ever seen – but I will miss all three of them when they finally retire.

As for Sunday, may the better man win.

Comment

• Gde si ti nasao ovog Rogerovog "fana"?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Rodzerovci, najbolji fanovi.
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Gde si ti nasao ovog Rogerovog "fana"?
              Pronašao sam na https://www.menstennisforums.com

O toj temi se piše na

https://www.menstennisforums.com/2-g...rspective.html

Inače je taj menstennisforms odličan teniski forum.

Na tom forumu ima puno Rogerovih fanova. Kao svugdnje.

Možeš da nađeš puno zanimivih tema (ACTIVE TOPICS te TODAY`S POST) o Rogeru i tenisu

Comment

• Pa normalno da znam za MTF, samo st ja bas ne bih rekla da je odlican forum, previse ludaka tamo ima

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vilander: Cicipas radi ono što smo mislili da može samo Federer
                  https://www.b92.net/sport/australian...nav_id=1498109
                  Evo imate za koga da navijate kada se Rodja penzionise.

Comment

• Apsolutno nepotreban post, posebno u ovoj temi, cak mogu da kazem da je i jlasicna provokacija.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ha, kakav ti je to avatar...
                      Kakvo je to razbaruseno plandovanje
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Odmaramo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Niko da prenese vest da je Rodjin trener izjavio da Rodja igra samo jedan turnir na šljaci pre RG-sa..

Dakle Rim i RG..

Comment

• Rekao je da sigurno igra jedan turnir pred RG, a mozda ce da odigra i 2, nista se jos ne zna. A i bile su neke informacije da ce igrati Barselonu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Wizard

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X