ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ti si ga u Rimu gledala?

Neverovatno mi je da do Wimbledona odigra AO, Roterdam, IW, Halle. To je bas malo turnira za pola godine. Ako bi ponovio rezultat u IW i Miami-u, onda bi jos i imalo smisla..

Comment

• Jesam, ali jos 2012. godine, pitanje je sta ce sad da igra od sljake, ako ce uopste i da je igra, tako da je to bas ogroman rizik.

On jos razmislja da li da igra Dubai, to ce se znati uskoro, a IW i Majami igra sigurno i onda ce da se zna sta ce biti sa sljakom.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Videcemo, tri turnira u mesec dana mi deluje previse za njega. Mozda bi bolje bilo da se skoncentrise na turnire u USA. Nadal jedini moze da mu parira ako bude spreman.

Comment

• ah NS, prejak vetar i autobus koji kasni.

Comment

• i ja koja zezam Shardu zasto ide vozom, a ona stigla 3h pre nas u BG

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              i ja koja zezam Shardu zasto ide vozom, a ona stigla 3h pre nas u BG
              hahahahahha jes' skroz sam zaboravio na to. Pametna Shardu.

Comment

• da je shminka slusao mene i Shardu, sad bi drzao casove skijanja klinkama
                a nas 2 bi isto bile tamo, da mu pravimo drustvo u pauzama

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Voledu ga ljudi. Znas na kom je skijalistu?

Comment

• koliko sam procitala na tviteru, Lenzerheide

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ne igra Dubai

Family is No. 1 priority for Federer

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pametno, neka odmara.

Comment

• Skroz, posebno sto je 5.marta Match for Africa, a finale Dubaija 3.marta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sada kao sto je i prosle godine bilo, samo opusteno i bez toliko nervoze kako je pocela ova godina.

Comment

• sutra je dodela, on ce biti tamo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• dobio je za comeback

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X