No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nek nam je srecan i ovaj 6ti AO! Deda objasnjava kako se tenis igra, nabijaja komplekse!

Comment

• Može li statistika winnera i UE za obojicu, baš me zanima jesu li imali ikad manje w u 5 setova

Comment

• Cestitam Federerovci,uzivajte.

Comment

• Noto,

Rolo W 41 UE 40

Cilo W 45 UE 64
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
            To ce mu biti i jedini pehar ove godine
            Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
            Bicu tu nakon svakog poraza da napisem "sta sam vam rekao "

Voleo bih da ih sto manje bude tokom ove sezone, ali realnost je drugacija
            Zamalo
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            For everyone

Comment

• No.20!!!!!!!

a posto smo mi alavi, idemo i po 21.,da moze legalno da pije u Americi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Ne moze on vise do Slema, bukvalno jedva ima snage da izvuce dve nedelje tenisa, zabrinjavajuce.

Mozda na Vimbldonu ipak moze, tamo se najmanje trosi, ali opet je zabrinjavajuce ovo.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja bih vise ocekivao da place na prvim slikama, tada su mu pare vise trebale, ili je sada postao alaviji?

Salu na stranu, prvo tezi mec nego sto sam ocekivao, Fed po meni ni blizu svog najboljeg nivoa, videcemo da li cemo saznati zasto u narednim danima...a inace nisam ocekivao ni da ce onako lako uzeti prvi set, hvala i Cilicu za onaj raspad u prvom, mnogo je pomogao.

Al sam se najiskrenije veoma zabrinuo u petom kad je trebao da pocne, iskreno sam mislio da Cilic ima malo vece sanse, kad ono njemu stao servis a Fedu proradio i bio na nivou do kraja... izmucio me propisno.

Comment

• cestitke

Comment

• Rekao je, bio je nervozan ceo dan, jer mu se motalo po glavi no.20, sta ako dobije, sta ako izgubi...zato je i bilo otliko oscilacija i toliko wtf momenata, posebno onaj 4.set

'I think I froze, I got really nervous," Federer admitting. "My mind was all over the place," he says, referring to the 4th set.

Federer to SRF: "During the match I constantly thought about the fact that I could reach 20. I was nervous the whole day, I thought about what would happen if I lose, if I win. That's why I broke down during the speech."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Cestitke!

I nema razloga da ne bude jos koji.

Comment

• Cestitke za najveceg svih vremena!

#Bel20ve

Comment

• kad bi napravili ovakvu majicu, bez slike, samo ovakav natpis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Danas ces kucu da castis nekom posebnom poslasticom.

Comment

Working...
                                X