No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sve je to u redu, ali što reče zdravkelja Rodžer se izdaje za nekoga kome je tenis život, trebalo bi da zna tu trivijalnost, tim pre što je ovaj bio u top 20 u trenutku davanja te izjave. Znači, ne prati baš tako pomno, što je u redu, ima ko će s tim da se zanima.
    “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Jedno je da gledas meceve, a drugo je da znas ranking listu napamet, nadam se da vidis razliku
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ne, sve je to deo jedne iste priče.
        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Aj se slozimo da se ne slazemo i to bi bilo to

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To smo znali otpočetka da će tako biti

Comment

• Match for Africa 5, ovog puta sa Sockom, ali ce igrati i dubl sa Gatesom i nekom voditeljkom

Roger Federer
              Hey Northern Cal! Come join me as I take on Jack Sock at the SAP Center on March 5th. #MFA5 #areyouready

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gledam sada USO15 finale, koliko sansi je ispustio Roger da okrene mec u svoju korist. Novak je toliko stabilan u odlucujucim trenucima da je to neverovatno..

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koliko je smesan kad pokusava kao da se dere na njega dok trenira.

Comment

• sve mi je mnogo smesno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koji blam od reklame.

U sledecoj ce neka gej romansa da se razvije kako je krenulo.
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• meni je smesno koliko ne zna da glumi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa kad ne zna da peva, ne moze da zna ni da glumi
                            Samo se pokojni D.Nikolic probio u svet glume bez pevackih sposobnosti

tt
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• zna samo da plese

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Igra li sezonu na sljaci ?
                                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X