No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix je dobio pozivnicu da trenira sa Rogerom 2 nedelje, mislim da su poceli prosle nedelje

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Roger Federer

A new challenge is coming. This is going to be interesting........🤔 #ad

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• mozda ovo treba da stavim na Hranu i pice

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobar je bio Rodja danas, taman onoliko koliko je trebalo.

Comment

• Konačno sam malo detaljnije pogledao neki njegov meč ove godine, danas protiv Zvereva. Nisam gledao sve, uključih se pri 1:0 u drugom setu i potvrde brojka, ali sam prilično zadovoljan viđenim.
                Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• godina je lepo pocela

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To ce mu biti i jedini pehar ove godine
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• gde si Wolfe, nedostajao si sa ovakvim postovima

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bicu tu nakon svakog poraza da napisem "sta sam vam rekao "

Voleo bih da ih sto manje bude tokom ove sezone, ali realnost je drugacija
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          For everyone

Comment

• aj, onda u nadi da cemo se sto manje vidjati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ajde Vuce, nemoj da si takav... nedostajes nam.. samo se ti oglasavaj

Kako ide ona pesma.... tu, budi tu..samo budi tu..

tt
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X