Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napravili su samo za Rogera i nikog vise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Odes u central park da igras tenis i termin pre tebe, Roger

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• juce su tereni bili prenatrpani, zato je otisao u central park

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Je l komentarisao kako su ledja posle prvog meca?

Comment

• Imas ovde ceo intervju, ali vezano za ledja:

Q. You mentioned your back in the on-court interview after the match.

ROGER FEDERER: I was asked (smiling).
              Q. Did it bother you at all? After a five-set match like this in the opening round, do you take any extra steps in your recovery?

ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean, I'm very happy that I'm feeling as good as I'm feeling right now. Honestly, if I would have felt like that going into this tournament that my back was going to get worse every match, I probably wouldn't have played.
              My hope and my belief is that it's only going to get better from here because every day that goes by puts me further away from what happened in Montreal. So that's how I see it.
              I'm very happy how I'm feeling right now, how I felt coming off the court. I think there's a lot of positives for me to look at, that I can come through a five-setter with the preparation that I had. I was definitely also lucky to play tonight because the rain. Others got all pushed over to tomorrow. So that would have been tougher for me maybe to back it up back-to-back days.
              Look, if I enter the tournament, it's because I believe I can play and go deep. I still believe that. I think this will actually give me a lot of confidence. In the first set really I was just seeing and feeling it, see how far I could push, but I was never in pain. It was okay. That's why when I was down a set, I just said, Okay, the match starts here. One set all, Okay, it's a best-of-three set match. Being in the fifth set, I said, It's great, I'm still in the match. Things are actually great.
              I always try to keep a very positive mindset out there.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...w.html?chip=13

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hvala Bojana.

Comment

• Poprilicni je optimista, obicno za svajcarsku tv kaze nesto vise, a sad je njima rekao da su ledja ok i da je najveci problem taj sto nije imao dovoljnu dobru pripremu za USO, da zato ima oscilacija

So Roger said in an interview for the Swiss TV that he lost his rhythm. Should have won the 2nd set somehow - in the tb or even before that. Then he totally lost the plot in the 3rd set. Youzhny's slice caused him many problems, neutralized him and he couldn't put pressure with his forehand. This was a problem for a long time and that's why he had to try to stay calm and recover his footwork which was also a bit of a mess. He hopes that next round he'll play more solidly and that he doesn't have to go through ups and downs all the time.

To the question how he explains those ups and downs he answers that they are due to his bad preparation. He hopes that thanks to the long matches and match practice that he just had, this should improve a bit. It doesn't look like it at the moment but it was still better than in the first round. He felt better than he did in the first round. In the first round he thought that the back was the problem but today he almost didn't think about it which was a huge step forward for him.

To the question how he feels after two 5 setters he says that of course it's not good that he had to play two in a row but it's good that he's still in the tournament. He knows players like Youzhny and Lopez well, there are no surprises and he's the favourite in those matches. He must see that he holds easier because it's not always possible to get broken 1-2 times and then turn it around and win the set. So he should try to improve in this respect. Today the intensity was better. The back problem is gone so there are many positives. In the same time he spent a lot of energy even though the 5 setters weren't so brutal and long. Besides Youzhny was hampered in the end and when you know that it makes you calm down. However it still cost him energy and he is looking forward to see how he feels tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da se nadamo da ce upasti u neki normalan ritam ako dodje do SF. Ja samo mogu da pretpostavim da je lose pripremljen za USO jer je vise odmarao zbog ledja.

Comment

• Meni bas na to lici, juce ja uopste nisam primetila probleme sa ledjima, nego problem u ritmu, prevelike oscilacije, manjak samopouzdanja, a to je definitivno posledica smanjenog treninga.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• S obzirom da se vec u prvom mecu plasio za ledja i igrao stegnuto, to samo znaci da uopste nije imao ozbiljan trening u smislu da proveri gde se ledja nalaze.

Al dobro, videcemo, nadam se da ce uci u neki ritam jer ovako nece izaci na dobro.

Comment

• Najbolje bi bilo da sledeci mec dobije sa 3:0, da makar malo sacuva energiju, ali kako se odvija ovaj turnir, bilo koja pobeda je odlicna

a vidi Ljubu, ponovo maltretira Lutija

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Luti je u fazonu, u redu je.

Neka ga, neka igra malo vise, bar da pronadje svoju igru.

Comment

• Iscasice mu jednom rame Ljuba

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• one su bile srecnije zbog ove loptice nego zbog pobede

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X