No announcement yet.

Tehnicki problemi i pitanja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ja koristim ipb style, ali ne verujem da je do toga jer ja preko chroma isto ne vidim ikonice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nije do toga u pravu si
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Super je ovako gadjati ikonice na coravo.

Comment

• Nope, neće ni preko ff, a da ne pričam da je veza i dalje nesigurna i nepreporučljiva i na sajtu i forumu
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma pustite ikone, gledaj ti kako izgleda ovo

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Nope, neće ni preko ff, a da ne pričam da je veza i dalje nesigurna i nepreporučljiva i na sajtu i forumu
              Zamolio bih te da mi posaljes LINK kojim Pristupas

Comment

• Bolje i ovako nego peske
                >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• Dobro, kad se zastane sa strelicom, iskoci koji je kod, pa to moze da bude neko prelazno resenje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by admin View Post
                    Zamolio bih te da mi posaljes LINK kojim Pristupas
                    http://sportklub.rs/
                    http://www.sportklub.info/forum/activity.php
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Lijevo je chrom a desno explorer
                      Last edited by torpedo; 19-05-17, 12:47.

Comment

• Hehe ne da mi da se izlogujem, zapravo vrati me normalno kao prijavljenu

I ovo belilo na skinu Breeze je netipično i ubi, oslepeću
                        sigpic

Comment

• sad se preko chroma pojavio jedan red ikonica, ali dosta toga nedostaje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad je ok, indentično u chromu i IE

Comment

• sad je sve super

admine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Admine sad bjezi odavde
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X