This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTA Tour

Ne postoji stream za Anin mec tako da nam ostaje livescore.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ana bila vratila brejk, pa ga Viktorija opet napravila, sad je 4:2. +-*^%*

Comment

Bravoooooooo 4:4, hajde Ana još samo dva gema. *#AI&D

Comment

To Anciii #$&+|r #$&+|r
          ajde sad zadrzi svoj servis i napravi brejk l5'%9
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

I Ana pobedila #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pobjedaaaaaaaa 6:4, 6:4. &8@^J
              U oba seta osvojila zaredom 4 gema. #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Ana is back in the game. *#AI&D

Comment

Svaka cast! #$&+|r
                sigpic
                Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Ne mogu da vam opisem kako mi je drago l5'%9 Ona je igrala uvek lep tenis,ali ocigledno kad je osvojila RG i postala no.1,nije bila mentalno dovoljno jaka da izdrzi ceo taj pritisak, i da se sve to desilo prerano, a nadam se da ovo znaci da se polako ali sigurno vraca u vrh #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dalek je povratak u vrh, ali ova i ovakva pobjeda mnogo ohrabruje nas njene navijače. Nadajmo se da će se za početak vratiti među prvih 20. &^@4(

Comment

Znam da je daleko povratak,ali raduje igra i jos vise stav,u oba seta je bila u zaostatku od brejka ali je uspevala da preokrene l5'%9

Ne znam kad i protiv koga igra seldecu...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Upaljen mi je Eurosport i tenis iz Rima, možda komentator kaže. Vjerovatno prekosutra igra sljedeće kolo, uskoro će pisati na netu protiv koga.

Ali, bitno je istaći da je Ana dobila nadmoćno Azarenku koja je među prvih 10 na svijetu. To nam uliva veliki optimizam da bi ponovo mogla biti ona stara.

Nadam se da će SK ubuduće davati i ženski tenis. &($%WP+

Comment

Bravo za Anu!Gledao sam malo preko nekoh shugavog stream-a i odlichno je igrala...
                          Azarenka je prsla u poslednje vreme,to sigurno...Vuche valjda povredu neku vec duzhe...al' nebitno... $#^%RT

Igra protiv Dementijeve u sledecem kolu &*#GI(] Katastrofa!
                          Al ni njoj ne ide &+I}\
                          “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                          Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Ako je mogla na ovakav način da dobije Azarenku može dobiti i Dementievu, njih dvije su tu negdje. Elena je danas dobila Shvedovu 6:4, 7:5, znači mučila se sa lošijom igračicom od Ane. Nadajmo se najboljem. &($%WP+

Comment

Dementieva je Anin "protivotrov" uvek bila i uvek ce biti, ali ako nju dobije ili ako bar odvede mec u 3 seta znamo da se vratila! ^%@7f
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Anci #$&+|r #$&+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X