Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Tashkentu Danilovic u paru sa Zidansek osvojila turnir u dublu.

Potapova izgubila drugo WTA finale, od Gaspayran ovoga puta (odavno nisam gledala tu devojku, samo je odjednom nestala , povrede valjda)
    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Čini mi se da je Potapova opet pod pritiskom popustila.

Comment

• Kako udara Sabalenka
        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Bravo macko!
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dmitrij je mnogo smesan kada pusti kosicu, mozda Aryna aludira na to.Za sada jako dobro ide ovaj odnos igracica/trener.
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• najveci uspeh u karijeri, a ne zeli ni da pomisli na taj dan, bas tuzno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Zato sam pisao onako naširoko i sve vreme iz ugla Osake baš zbog ovoga. Iako je osvojila GS zbog svega je nažalost očekivano da ne želi da se toga priseća. Ipak oduševila me je sa igrom i očekujem još puno uspeha

Comment

• ovako rade dame
                  Wizard

Comment

• Osaka deli gemove na kašikicu

Comment

• Ostapenko gubi 6:0 4:0 od neke Wang, samo ne znam je l' to ova Wang sto je igrala kao luda u poslednjih par nedelja

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da je to ta Wang, a koliko se sećam neko je spominjao da ima možda neku povredu. Ipak eto dobila Ostapenko fin bicikl

Comment

• Ta je... Qiang
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Odlican tenis za sada Arine i Garbinje
                            sigpic

Comment

• zasto je uopste igrala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ona baš pravi gluposti sa nekim turnirima još će joj u nekom ludom scenariju do kraja možda biti ugroženo prvo mesto.

Comment

Working...
                                X