X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ana nece igrati do kraja 2016.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Najbolje bi joj bilo da i nakon 2016 nastavi sa tom pauzom....
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Kakva četvrtfinalna postava u Kvebeku, nije ni čudo što se gasi turnir

Kudryavtseva-Davis
        Martincova-Pegula
        Boserup-Bellis
        Dodin-Van Uytvanck

Kada razmislim, Bellis može i do titule.

Comment

• Je li realno ovo?

sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ajmo Sveta

Comment

• Gde li je Petra bila cele godine... Prvo finale u 2016

Raznela je Halep!
              Nadam se da će uzeti trofej, za šestu uzastopnu godinu sa masters (P5/PM) titulom

Last edited by wanderer; 30-09-16, 14:00.

Comment

• Siguran nacin da uniste sport, doduse kod zajednickih turnira, ovo samo moze da nam ide u prilog

Ženski tenis ostaje bez trećeg seta?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ja se iskreno nadam da do toga neće doći....

Comment

• Svašta će da im padne na pamet, a ispada da je njima samima (glavešinama) najdosadnije zapravo. Sada bi moglo malo opet da se pokrene tema o jednakoj zaradi, recimo.

Inače sutra je presuda na Marinu žalbu o dvogodišnjem banu. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...sday/91466834/
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sharapovoj je smanjena kazna, dobila je 15 meseci, tako da od 26.aprila 2017. moze ponovo da se takmici.

Stuart Fraser ‏@stu_fraser 10m10 minutes ago
                      BREAKING: CAS rule that Maria Sharapova's two-year ban is to be reduced by nine months. Can compete again from April 26, 2017.
                      Stuart Fraser ‏@stu_fraser 8m8 minutes ago
                      As April 26th is a Wednesday (middle of Stuttgart), potential WTA tournament returns for Sharapova are Prague or Rabat (w/b May 1st).

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zahuktava se borba za završni turnir.... Za sada Kerber, Serena, Halep, Pliškova i Radvanjska obezbedile učešće, a najverovatnije će i Mugurusa, bez obzira na ishod meča sa Kvitovom. Petra ako uzme i Peking, što je malo verovatno, uključuje se u ravnopravnu borbu sa Cibulkovom, Kiz, Suares Navaro, Kuznjecovom... U igri je čak i Konta.
                        Cibulkova zakomplikovala sebi situaciju porazom od Korne, a Sveta i Kiz počinju svoj meč za koji minut A potom meč neiznuđenih grešaka u najavi

Comment

• Koliko je Muguruza loša ove godine.... Da nije Rolan Garosa, sezona za zaborav. I onaj meč sa Vikom u Majamiju. Kako je prošle godine igrala na putu do finala Vimbldona, pa u Pekingu....

Petra maršira

Comment

• Pošamarat će sve do kraja sezone ako nastavi ovako igrati

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Keys bas razocarenje, koliko ima problema sa kontroliranom agresivnošću, dns je svaki drugi Kontin retern zabijala u mrežu.
                                Ajmo Elina

Comment

Working...
                                X