Q v Zakopalova
    Svitolina v Nara
    Beck v Ivanovic (11)
    Cibulkova (16) v U.Radwanska
    Mladenovic v Q
    Wozniak v Schiavone
    BYE v A.Radwanska (2)

Comment

• Gornja polovina, posebno prva cetvrtina je bas dobra, a za Jelenu i Anu ne vredi nista prognozirati
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Da, prilično deluje neizvesno i sa dobrim igračicama. Ana bi morala do meča s Kerber.

Dosta mečeva teških za predvideti

Comment

• Ponekad je ovaj WTA pravi cirkus. U Guangžuu finale igraju Vania King (Q) i Shuai Zhang (WC), 124. i 112. teniserka sveta!

Comment

• ponekad?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              ponekad?
              Ponekad

Comment

• earth, jel Hingis jos uvijek radi sa Pavlicenkovom?

Comment

• Zvanično da.

Comment

• Juče su Kimiko i Francesca odigrale fantastičan meč, ali danas šta je Schiavone pokazala s Nastjom Prelep meč

Comment

• Bencic ima za protivnicu Dariju Gavrilovu. Budući da je Gavrilova u Seulu glat izgubila od Ye-Ra Lee mislim da bi Bencic konacno trebalo da dobije meč u glavnom žrebu WTA turnira. Treća sreća

Comment

• Ahahahaha

Michelle Larcher de Brito diskvalifikovana sa 75k ITF turnira u Albukerkiju jer je zaspala u svlačionici dok je čekala meč sa Sachie Vickery
                        Onda je Vickery odigrala meč sa O'Neill.

http://www.corrieretennis.com/altre-...gliatoi-34372/
                        Last edited by wanderer; 21-09-13, 17:39.

Comment

• Gospode Bože

Da je skrenula levo kod Albukerkija ...

Comment

• Mislim da niko nije spomenuo

Kristina Mladenovic ‏@KikiMladenovic 20 Sep
                            Hello Twitter! Je vous annonce ma nouvelle collaboration avec Dusan Vemic @dusanVemic #mynewcoach #startinginTokyo
                            Novi trener Kristine Mladenovic je Dusan Vemic
                            Saradnju pocinju od turnira u Tokiju ..

Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 22-09-13, 02:27.

Comment

• I eto, Bencic postigla prvu WTA pobedu u karijeri i prvu za igračice rođene 1997. godine. Dobila Gavrilovu (1994) 6-2, 5-7, 7-5.

Comment

• Ana prosla u sledece kolo, pobedila je sa 6:1 6:1

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X