X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prelepa je u ovoj njihovoj nošnji.

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ja sam ocekivao da Marija dobije Stosur jer Stosur ne igra nista preterano dobro bas a i Marija igra lose nesto u zadnje vreme..

Nema sanse ona protiv Azarenke slaba je Marija trenutno za nju.. A kako se world no. 1 izvukao u 3 seta ccc strasno

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        Prelepa je u ovoj njihovoj nošnji.

Ozenicu je
        @Mare sta ti imas protiv Caroline? Najbolja je bre...
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ma Kimiko je najbolje objasnila stanje u zenskom tenisu

Kimiko Date-Krumm, who is still playing singles on the WTA at age 41, says that today’s players have styles that are too uniform.
          "Martina Navratilova had the serve and volley and the touch for net play but now when you look at the young players, their styles are all the same. It's only power, big serve, and then bam, bam, bam - no tactics," DateKrumm told Tennis World USA. "Before it was mainly defensive styles. Martina (Navratilova) had her leftie serve and volley game; Steffi Graf had a superb backhand slice and big forehand; Gabriela Sabatini had more spin; Arantxa Sanchez did also, she ran very fast and was mentally tough. Martina Hingis had a lot of talent, she's not a big player, not a lot of muscle and her tennis was all about touch. For Asian players today, she's a good model. She didn't have the power but she was very smart. Back then most players had a good serve but they were still very different. Now they are all almost identical."
          Date-Krumm, who reached a career high ranking of No. 4 in 1995, says that if 22-time Grand Slam champion Graf made a comeback, she could be No. 1 again. Graf is 42 years old.
          "Yes I think so," said No. 113-ranked Date, who plans on playing another one to two years. "And why? Well because tennis is not only power and not only age. Yes, of course this generation of players need power. But to win Grand Slam titles you need mental toughness and experience. In matches there are many turning points and she still knows how to win, how to play these big moments.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
            Ozenicu je
            @Mare sta ti imas protiv Caroline? Najbolja je bre...
            Nemam nista al je dosadna.. Slatka jeste i simpaticna i zgodna sve to al brate njen tenis je 0..

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Ma Kimiko je najbolje objasnila stanje u zenskom tenisu
              Ovo je lepo objasnjeno bravo Kimiko

Comment

• Originally posted by Mare_92 View Post
                Nemam nista al je dosadna.. Slatka jeste i simpaticna i zgodna sve to al brate njen tenis je 0..
                Kako moze biti tenis 0 kada je prva teniserka na svetu
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Kakvo izivljavanje Azarenke,ima potpunu kontrolu u mecu i fenomenalno servira.Samantha dosta grijesi mora se i to reci
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kakvo gazenje !

Bravo Azarenka , osvoji ovo .
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Ali samo ne znam sto su ovoliko kratki Samanthini udarci danas,da li je zbog umora ili joj se jednostavno ne radi,ovaj gem je veoma bitan,kao da je druga igracica na terenu odjednom
                      sigpic

Comment

• Viktorija je pokidala, igrala je sjajno i kontrolisala citav mec.

Samanta nije licila na sebe i tek u poslednjem gemu kad je igrala na sve ili nista licila je na onu od sinoc. Da je odigrala kao juce ovo bi bio dosta neizvestan mesc i cak sta vise, mislim da bi Sem to i dobila. Ovako samo je srljala, slala joj kratke lopte nasta je ova uvek rado odgovara vinerom, servis joj je bio nikakav. Videcemo na sta ce da lici sa kineskinjom.

Krenule Li i Marija, nadam se da ce odigrati Masa mnogo bolje nego protiv Sem
                        sigpic

Comment

• Uf kakav 7. gem,10 minuta je trajao i uspjeva Li nekako da ga iscupa.Valjda ovo nece uticati na Mariju kao one neiskoriscene sanse juce u drugom setu
                          sigpic

Comment

• ahahhahaha pa ja ne mogu da verujem. Jednostavno mnogo prilika nije iskoristila. Uzas
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ja ovo ne mogu da razumijem.Ipak je posle onog dugog gema pala i odma je Li vratila brejk,ali doci do TBa i tamo voditi 4:0 i onda izgubiti 7 poena zaredom je ipak previse,van svake pameti.Uspjela je da ispuca sve sto se ispucati moglo
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bravo za Li mada sam jedina koja navija za nju
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X