No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 250 - 2016. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomic izvukao nekako set protiv Stepaneka, ali kako on misli da udje u top 10, meni nije jasno
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Bitno mi je da se stvarno bori i da mu je stalo, valjda ce i rezultati doci
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Mene on bas nervira, plus mi se ne svijda njegov stil.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni je ovo zanimljivo, servis&volej, slajsevi i otpatci bez ikakvog tempa

sigpic

Comment

• Ja mislim da on ima potencijal za mnogo bolji, agresivniji i pametniji tenis, ovo prebacivanje je dosadno i sumnjam da ce mu doneti veliku titulu.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovakvom igrom nece sigurno

sigpic

Comment

• Anderson se povukao iz Cenaja zbog kolena

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                  Anderson se povukao iz Cenaja zbog kolena
                  Lijepa sansa Bedeneu za polufinale ali i Coricu za prvo finale ako dobije Aguta.

Comment

• Vladane, jel gledas Zharoma?

Comment

• E kad ovako pocne godina

Brisbane International: Roger Federer’s campaign under cloud after injury rumours

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 6:2, 7:5 za Corica. Slijedeci Agut ili Millman.
                        Sjajna statistika na servis: 80% na prvi a 82% na drugi.
                        Last edited by tenis; 06-01-16, 13:19.

Comment

• Stream za Rubleva i Stana?
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Miki90 View Post
                            Vladane, jel gledas Zharoma?
                            O Sardi Zarom, Zarom, Zarom
                            Tvoje je ime najljepsi stih
                            O Zarom, radost u meni stvara
                            To ime ljepse je od svih

Spoiler
                            sigpic

Comment

• Niko ne igra tenis sa takvim Zharom u ocima

Comment

• Rubljov je malo nervozan, sreca pa nije takav u svakom mecu, bilo bi iritantno za gledanje...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X