Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivo kralj, kako natjera amatera na par vezanih grešaka i evo brejka u drugom...
    sigpic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
      Još kad Rublev večeras pobijedi.
      Nesto me i mene vuce na to, rekao sam i CW-u na FB da mislim da ce Andrej dobiti veceras.
      OVAKO

Comment

• U pravu si Shminka, ko ga obuce ovako...ahahahahahhaahaahahahahah
        Last edited by LegendaBL; 01-09-15, 17:41.
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
          Nesto me i mene vuce na to, rekao sam i CW-u na FB da mislim da ce Andrej dobiti veceras.
          Ma to ja @Ajnštajnu bratu svom namjerno govorim, zna on zbog čega.

A može Andrey sve, sa onakvim udarcima ni titula nije nemoguća
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Predaj Kudla,spasi tiket!
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
              Ma to ja @Ajnštajnu bratu svom namjerno govorim, zna on zbog čega.

A može Andrey sve, sa onakvim udarcima ni titula nije nemoguća
              Samo da ne počne jak vetar, odneće ga sa terena

Comment

• Jao uzasa od opreme kod Berdiha.Stvarno kako neko pristane da ga onako obuku

Comment

• Berdih tebra, pa ozenjen si, cemu ovo?
                  UZAS
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Kudla mi je vise za cirkusa.

Prle ne prodje li mi nijedan vrsit cu pritisak na sport1 da vam se oduzme licenca, pehu klasicni
                    1. Andrey Rublev
                    2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                    3. Alexander Zverev
                    4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velikiajnstajn View Post
                      Kudla mi je vise za cirkusa.

Prle ne prodje li mi nijedan vrsit cu pritisak na sport1 da vam se oduzme licenca, pehu klasicni
                      Samo napiši koje parove čekaš i ne brini za ishod

Gasquetov forhend je jedna od najružnijih stvari koja se desila tenisu.
                      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• pa stvarno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Trojica mladih na terenu, a ja (ne) gledam na Eurosportu Berdycha i Fratangela odnosno Simona i Younga. I još standardni Simon oduzima vrijeme. Sad prebaciše na žene. Užas.
                          Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Kokinakis uzeo 1.set, 6:4.

Popriicno je brza podloga, nece biti lako Mareju veceras protiv Kirijosa
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Kokinakis razbija

Tanasi, ako se opet izmajmunises protiv Gaskea ne obracaj mi se vise
                              Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Berdych u ovoj majici liči na aljkavog molera.

Ima li ikakve potvrde da je podloga brža? Je li neko od igrača to pomenuo?
                                Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X