Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HB je pozicija u zastareloj I formaciji, gde se u liniji nalaze 3 beka. Ona danas izgleda ovako

Dakle, full back je ispred HB, sto nije logicno jer ide redom QB (cetvrtina) HB (polovina) pa FB (puni bek). Nekada su HB i FB bili hijerarrhijski u slicnom polozaju, cak se lopta vise predavala FB, a HB je bio bloker. U medjuvremenu se shvatilo da veca tezina i snaga koju imaju FB mogu bolje da se koriste kao pokretni blok brzem i okretnijem i manjem HB. Kako je u medjuvremenu izgubio ulogu da blokira, RB je sada cista pozicija. igrac samo trci i ne moze biti HB.

Nadam se da nisam puno zakomplikovao.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ma jasno mi je, HB ne postoji, danas se koristi RB.
      sigpic

Comment

• I nikada mi nije bilo jasno zasto i dalje tako stoji u Maddenu.
        Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Pa tako je bilo u doba Maddena.
          sigpic

Comment

• @RRondo9
            Gdje si ucio pozicije i pravila?
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
              @RRondo9
              Spoiler

Ako nista drugo, imas na wikipedia-i.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                @RRondo9
                Fantasticno pitanje mladjanog Stefija!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rondo9 View Post
                  Spoiler

Ako nista drugo, imas na wikipedia-i.
                  Ja mogu jedino na Madden 08.
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Reggie Bush agrees to contract with Detroit Lions
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ovim Lions-ima i ne treba RB....oni samo pasom napadaju...Megatron i kompanija.

Comment

• Buccaneers agreed to terms with FS Dashon Goldson on a five-year contract.
                        They'll pair him with 2012 first-rounder Mark Barron in what could amount to the NFL's most imposing safety tandem east of Seattle. Goldson, 28, is a big hitter in the run game but perhaps at his finest in coverage, where he'll man "center field" in Tampa as Barron patrols the box. Goldson has 14 interceptions, five forced fumbles, and three sacks over the past four seasons in San Francisco. The Bucs still must upgrade their pass rush and cornerback depth chart, but their defense is trending in the right direction.

Comment

• Quin (safety) u Lionsima. Fino se pojacavaju...

Welker blizu Broncosa

Comment

• Velker potpisao za ekipu za koju baca GOAT. GGWP

Comment

• Broncos agreed to terms with WR Wes Welker, formerly of the Patriots, on a two-year, $12 million contract.
                              The Broncos throw some stunning spice into an otherwise predictable market. The move alters the balance of power at the top of the AFC, and will finally test the theory that Welker is a "replaceable" player who only became the first receiver in league history to tally five 100-catch seasons because of New England's system. He gives the Broncos an elite, imposing receiver corps, likely the best in the league. Welker will take Brandon Stokley's place in the slot, representing a seismic upgrade in run-after-catch ability. Peyton Manning's security blanket in 2012, Stokley drew 58 targets. Even with Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker in the fold, Welker should double that, even if the days of Welker catching 100 balls a year are over.

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                                Velker potpisao za ekipu za koju baca GOAT. GGWP
                                Faca koju napravi Mening kada Velker bude ispustio bitnu loptu kada se lomi rezultat-NEPROCENJIVO.

Comment

Working...
                                X