X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo i zvanicno za Jokana.

Comment

• Znaci vraca se Fulam i Jokan ponovo dobija otkaz...
      Originally posted by Vladan
      SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
      :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Ma neće,vidiš da su se ovi potrudilli,čak su mu iskucali i slovo "ć"

martinaaaaa wooooah martina wooooaah he comes from curacaoo to play for southampton martina wooah
        Last edited by saburo sakai; 27-12-15, 23:21.
        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Jokanović je već dokazao da ima talenta, sad još malo profiliranja pa uzeti u ruke klub tipa Swansea, WBA, Southamptona...

Comment

• Lovre Kalinić, hajdukov reprezentativni vratar na meti Aston Vile! Cijena oko 3-4 mil. funti.
            Last edited by Mostovoy; 28-12-15, 09:17.

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Trafford.html

Louis van Gaal's reign set to end even if Manchester United beat Chelsea at Old Trafford

Večeras derbi očajnika

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Wilshere.html

Arsenal news: Jack Wilshere hit by new injury blow
              Concerns for England as Arsene Wenger reveals midfielder will not play again until February due to 'slow' recovery from leg injury

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...purs-move.html

Watford hero Etienne Capoue says he was at zero after Spurs move
              Midfielder prepares to face his former club with Watford, where he has justified his £6m fee

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...le-moment.html

Southampton's unlikely hero Martina revels in 'unbelievable' moment
              The first Curaçaoan to score in the Premier League saves his very best for rout of tired Arsenal

“I saw the ball go in and I just thought ‘oh my God’,” said Martina. “I shot and, after the goal, everything was slow motion for me. I was so so happy. I think I have scored three goals in my whole life before [it is actually four] and that is the nicest.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...vy-losses.html

Howe hits out at Financial Fair Play rules as 'underdog' Bournemouth face fine for heavy losses
              Cherries exceeded maximum permitted financial loss in course of Premier League promotion

Koga interesuje FFP može da pročita,nije zamorno

The Football League announced that the club exceeded the maximum permitted loss of £6 million for Championship clubs. The precise figure has yet to be revealed.
              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• United - Chelsea, treba im uraditi neku cripple fight montažu.

Comment

• Evo još jednom za one koji nisu videli

Cuco Martina, kapetan Curacaoua Roberto Karlos za siromašne

Idi u penzija Martina,dosta ti je

Spoiler
                  da ne ispadne da trolam topnike mogu da dodam to da su bekovi poludeli u zadnjih par gola,baš je iz CP neki koreanac zabio golčinu,juče još i Kresvel
                  Last edited by saburo sakai; 28-12-15, 11:25.

Comment

• Odakle ti to, da je Curacao siromasna zemljica. To je Holandska kolonija, stanje im je bolje nego u mnogim evropskim drzaava. E da je prema meni bio zivot tako surov, pa da sam se rodio na takvom jednom ostrvu, na kom se nalazi najveca naftna rafinerija na svetu, i gde cvetaju privreda i turizam...
                    Last edited by Brian McShtull; 28-12-15, 11:43.
                    IMG-20190614-192941
                    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                    Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Ne mislim na njegovu zemlju nego u kontekstu da igra za "manji" klub

Comment

• Originally posted by saburo sakai View Post
                        Cuco Martina, kapetan Curacaoua
                        Meni je obicno ovo na pameti kada se spomene Curacao

Spoiler

Ali opet, to sam samo ja
                        Last edited by l1m4r; 28-12-15, 11:55.
                        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.

Comment

• Trebace ti nesto jace kad vas olinjamo tunajt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avramovic View Post
                            Trebace ti nesto jace kad vas olinjamo tunajt.
                            Oljinjate ima da bude 0:0

Comment

• To, to

Ozbiljno sad, ocekujem 3:1 za vas ili 2:0

Comment

• Ja i Aki verovatno mislimo na isto kada cujemo Kurakao, dobar paravan za pranje novca manje i vise uspesnih kompanija.

Comment

Working...
                                X