Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 15/16 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lester dogovorio cenu za Aranguiza a ovaj bi u Leverkuzen

"The president told me there's a bid from Leicester and it's good for the club," Aranguiz told Brazilian television network Globo. "But for me, Leverkusen is important.

"I am not talking about money. Between Leverkusen and Leicester, the best is Leverkusen; they're a bigger team. I want to go."

"I am 26 years old, and am at a stage where I need to go a step further."
    Ne znam kolko je Leverukuzen ponudio ali ovde se sad vidi ta razlika debela izmedju snage prema i evrope,funte i evra
    Last edited by saburo sakai; 02-08-15, 13:49.
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ajde Slavenko napravi neku fajtersku bunkercinu otkini im bar 2. boda kad` te molim. Ne moze se ziveti od ovih bogova i oceva iz Arsenala.
        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Još dana do početka Premier League.
          "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Jos

Comment

• Last edited by Radulov47; 03-08-15, 14:14.

Comment

• Barça B player Adama is traveling to England to take his medical tests with Liverpool [sport]
                Ne znam samo da li Liverpul hoce ovog momka za prvi tim. Najvise ga odlikuje brzina.

Comment

• Za prvi tim sigurno ne, mozda hoce da ga obezbede za buducnost. Ako ga budu doveli ide na pozajmicu u ship sigurno.
                  IMG-20190614-192941
                  "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                  Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Tako smo i mi doveli malog Belerina iz akademije , imao je samo brzinu. Gledaj ga sad izbaci Debušija iz prve . Opasna su ta Barsina deca ne treba ih tako lako podcenjivati.
                    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Gangrena View Post
                        Tako smo i mi doveli malog Belerina iz akademije , imao je samo brzinu. Gledaj ga sad izbaci Debušija iz prve . Opasna su ta Barsina deca ne treba ih tako lako podcenjivati.
                        To je drugo, ako se ne varam Hektor je imao 16 godina kada je dosao u Arsenal i tada je igrao u Barseloni u nizem rangu nego sto je B tim. Nekim igracima B tima u Barseloni je navodno pocetkom prosle sezone obecano da ce biti clanovi prvog tima od naredne sezone tj. od ove sezone. Naravno, tesko da se moze naci mjesto za jednog igraca u prvom timu a tek za njih nekoliko. Vecina ce otici sa buy back klauzulama ili na pozajmicu.

Bio bi dobar Adama Liverpulu kao igrac sa klupe, a komotno moze da igra i ove kupove u ranijim fazama.

Comment

• Da još je bio na Akademiji tad i nije bilo ovog pravila da moraju da plate klubu cenu kao da imaju profi ugovor sa njim nego je bio fazon samo mu ponudiš ugovor bez ikakvog obeštećenja klubu . Ne znam stvarno kakav je Adam nisam neki pratilac tih nižih liga ali iz iskustva sa njihovim ostalim igračima verovatno je moguće da će biti nešto od njega .
                          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by conviction View Post
                            Ne znam samo da li Liverpul hoce ovog momka za prvi tim. Najvise ga odlikuje brzina.
                            Ma kup tekme, i rezerve, eventualno ako se bas pokaze, ili ako bude povreda pa upadne u rotaciju kao Sterling sto je upao, ili pak Ibe. I da hoce u prvi tim, jednostavno nema mesta uopste.
                            sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                            -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Nisam znao gde ovo da okačim
                              Mendeš kralj,napravio svadbu u sred prelaznog roka

Spoiler
                              Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo say that on Sunday Roman Abramovich attended the wedding of super-agent Jorge Mendes. The Portuguese businessman had already been 'civilly' married to Sandra Barbosa for eleven years but yesterday was a religious ceremony in Porto.

Given the connections Mendes has, the guest list was quite impressive. Mundo Deportivo say that the Chelsea owner was there along with former Barcelona president Joan Laporta, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez, Valencia owner Peter Lim, Atletico Madrid president Gil Marin, PSG chief Nasser Al-Khelaifi, several footballers including Cristiano Ronaldo, and for Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson. Jose Mourinho and Radamel Falceo were unable to take up their invitations because of the Community Shield match against Arsenal.

Football will have been the topic of discussion all day and there's every possibility that deals will have been initiated or furthered by people attending, perhaps why Mendes arranged the wedding for the busiest time of the summer transfer window, always thinking one step ahead!

The gifts will have been lavish too and Cristiano Ronaldo is said to have bought Mendes a Greek island. Yes, an entire Greek island, which Mundo Deportivo say will have cost the footballer anything between €3m and €50m. Ronaldo's wedding invitations will be on the up.
                              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Sve sve al kupio mu grčko ostrvo kao poklon, kakvo pišanje po sirotinji
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X