ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2015. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko je ocajan Dimitrov, ovo je stvarno katastrofa sta on igra
    Po meni, mozda Rasida nece da sutne, ali mora pod hitno da se vraca na stari reket, jer sa ovim teren ne moze da pogodi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Korpa za Mašu, pedala za Rašu
      sigpic

Comment

• On treba da sutne Rasida, nadje nekog krstenog trenera i da se vrati Wilsonovim reketima, posto je ocigledno da sa Headom ne moze okean sa broda da pogodi.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ако овако наставе, добиће и Мареј грчеве?
          sigpic

Comment

• kakav poen, na kraju Marej imao srece

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ипак Борна прави брејк и води 2/1
              sigpic

Comment

• Kolko je Murray mrtav

Comment

• Marej bi Mesec promasio
                  There's something wrong with me chemically
                  Something wrong with me inherently
                  The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                  I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                  It was the wrong plan
                  In the wrong hands
                  With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                  The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                  The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Lepo je Borna rekao da igra kao Djokovic kad dobro igra, a posto Djokovic redovno dobija Mareja, logicno je da Coric vodi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Indigo idi igraj suicide

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Marej ne moze nista da pogodi. Mogao bi Borna da pridje liniji na 2 servis

Sent from my HTC Desire 200 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ćorić jako dobro izgleda na terenu. Ne znam kako je sa ovakvom igrom izgubio u kvalifikacijama?

Comment

• 22 neiznudjene u nepunih 6 gemova!?
                            "But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

• Ma Murray je preloš ništa Ćorić nije pokazao posebno, realno, ovaj Škot gori je od onog iz najgorih dana prošle godine

Comment

• Borna samo može da sanja da igra poput Novaka.
                                Nema taj oružje ni sa jednog krila.
                                Endi još uvek pod teškim traumama nakon AO-a. Čeka ga jedan vrlo dug i neizvestan oporavak.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X