No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2015. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prvi put uzeo 3 put zaredom svoj servis,ali nekako ne vjerujem da ovaj meč može proći bez TB

Comment

• 4:1 ne menja se rezultat već duže vreme?

Comment

• Kod mene se zakucalo na 4:4
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• могло је да буде и 2/0 за Болелија да је искористио први сет...

7/5 за Болелија!!!
          Last edited by Žika; 25-02-15, 14:08.
          sigpic

Comment

• Bagy tražio pazu za zvrk bureka, ogladnio

Comment

• Baggy predao?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ahahahaha, predao debeli. Jadno i bedno

Borna ni kriv ni duzan ide u 1/4 jednog od najjacih ATP 500 turnira i u Top 70, a malo je falilo da odleti kuci
                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Lik ima toliko sreće, da to nije normalno više

al valjda treba zaslužiti

Comment

• Баги га пустио јер му је жена хрватица, па се гребе за симпатије у кроацији...

знаш како је у тенису? срећа је увек на страни бољег...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Neg', ogrni jankel stofan
                      suste suknje ko celofan
                      zavist valja i zasluziti

Jos Boleli i bice ovo solidan dan

sigpic

Comment

• Zna li se razlog zasto je zevzek predao mec ? Imao je sve u rukama Poslednje sto znam bilo je 4:2 u TB za njega
                        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Zakucalo je na 4-4, ko ce znati

Trebalo bi da je Borna drugi najmladji cetvrtfinalista Dubaija posle Nadala

sigpic

Comment

• Prvo je servirao za mec, pa je imao i 4:1 u TB i na kraju je predao, a na tviteru jos nema nista

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mene nebi čudilo da nije imao više reketa kolko je toga prokockao ,al eto ni kriv ni dužan uzeo Borna 100 bodova ,možda je ipak bolje da ne sluša mene idiota i ne spušta se na chalengere više

Comment

• zbog grceva

Reem Abulleil@ReemAbulleil
                                Heart-breaking end for Baghdatis who ended up retiring with cramps after being up at double break. Coric thru to the quarters #DDFTennis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X