No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 250 - 2015. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ekstremno brzi i kratki poeni, nisam bas mogla skroz pazljivo da gledam (na poslu sam ), ali dugu razmenu nisam videla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Mora to danas odmah da se izbroji, sad cu da vidim da li je SK prenosio na nekom od osnovnih ili moram da cekam torent
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Znači Borna je dobio sve zadnje mečeve sa ovim mladim igračima, najjači psihički

Comment

• Nije sa Chungom, rastavio ga brat na travi.
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Zika View Post

Ivo Karlovic - Nikoloz Basilashvili 75 46 63[ATTACH=CONFIG]14019[/ATTACH] најзад је доктор на свом месту !!! браво !!!
            To nije točno jer je ATP nedavno dodao neke aseve Ivaniševiću. Trenutno Ivo zaostaje 35 aseva sa današnjih 13.

1. Ivanišević 10237 (35 više od Karlovića)
            2. Karlović 10232 (8995 + 1207)
            3. Federer 9386 (8895 + 491)
            Last edited by Mrkela; 02-10-15, 11:06.

Comment

• Ajmo majstore, drzi svoj niuvo pa da uzmemo bar set

sigpic

Comment

• Chung majstor, nije hajpovan, sto znaci da ce najvise postici
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Apsolutno, ubjedljivo najbolje izgleda od svih mladica, kako je samo samara i kakav kontinuitet ima
                  sigpic

Comment

• Umesto da igraju finale, Kirios i Lopez ce se sutra boriti za njega, nema sumnje da ce odluciti par poena

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Chung majstor, nije hajpovan, sto znaci da ce najvise postici
                      Teško je ne kriti oduševljenje, ali stvarno se nadam da će biti sam vrh.

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                      Apsolutno, ubjedljivo najbolje izgleda od svih mladica, kako je samo samara i kakav kontinuitet ima
                      Plus ima visinu i ne deluje krhko, tako neobično za Azijata.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kombinacija Novaka i Tomika, vidi se da mu je Novak idol i da njega kopira, ali lakoća kojom udara najviše na Tomika baca

Lagan je i ima najbolje kretanje od ovih mladih

Comment

• Izgleda kao Terminator za Nisikorija

Prelijepo igra, jak sa oba krila, mentalno stabilan, udarci imaju dubinu, snagu. Umije da se odbrani, da napada, bas kompletan paket.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sve zna malisa

He adds: “I look up to Djokovic because I think his play is fantastic and he is very strong mentally.”
                            sigpic

Comment

• i smash je pokupio isto

Comment

• Idi u kupus mali

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X