Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni je mr Robot propadao kako je sezona odmicala...batalio sam je nakon 6-7 epizoda Kakvo crno priblizavanje BB, jedino pilot epizoda brutalna
    sigpic

Comment

• Steta, taman si propustio 8. epizodu Whiterose, koja slobodno moze da se poredi sa Ozymandiasom...
      sigpic

Comment

• The Internet Is Going Crazy Over Photos That Could Prove Jon Snow Is Alive

Paparazzi pictures purport to show Jon Snow on set

New paparazzi pictures appear to show actor Kit Harington on the set of Game of Thrones in Belfast, Ireland, raising questions about the characters true fate.

The internet is in a tizzy over the new shots, considering his character, Jon Snow, died in the show’s Season 5 finale. The Daily Mail published grainy photos of the star, which show him on set in full costume with sword in hand.

The shots are particularly provocative considering Harington’s recent statements on his future with the show. A September interview with Belgian news outlet Humo, as translated by a user on Reddit, has been interpreted by some as an admission by the actor that Jon Snow is indeed alive.

“The important thing is that I now know exactly how long I am still under contract … Let’s just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I’ll probably be in my thirties when it’s over,” said Harington, according to the translation, which was confirmed by the Huffington Post.

HBO president Michael Lombardo, meanwhile, has worked to squash rumors of a Snow resurrection. “Dead is dead is dead. He be dead … Everything I’ve seen, heard and read, Jon Snow is, indeed dead,” Lombardo told reporters in July

The star himself has also thrown a wet blanket on resurrection theories, telling Entertainment Weekly, “I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season.” Well, then.

But the new images have still stoked hopes among Game of Thrones fans that the beloved character might one day return. After all: What is Kit doing on set if he’s actually gone?

For GoT watchers who want to dive deeper into the mystery,Vanity Fair has some insight on Harington’s attire and the possible characters he’s with on set. Only time will tell whether Snow has actually survived, but that hasn’t stopped many on Twitter from celebrating his purported recovery.
        sigpic

Comment

• Auuuuuu, jedvaaaaaaaa čekam...

I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Mr Robot je bas fucked up. Ima tu par epizoda praznog hoda, ali kad krene ludilo od sedme epizode nema stajanja do kraja. Vrhunska, vrhunska serija.

Sto se tice Fear The Walking Dead gluma je mnogo losa i likovi su iritantni strasno, ali gledam i dalje.
            sigpic

Comment

• Najgore sto gledam i ja, a nije nista specijalno serija. (Fear)
              Odugovlace i otezu na nivou spanske serije, ali kada sam vec poceo odgledacu sigurno celu sezonu. Pojavio se novi "zanimljiv" lik u poslednjoj epizodi, pa da vidimo kako ce sve dalje ici...
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Pa niko vas ne tera da gledate takav je to žanr,znalo se da će tako biti jer je strip takav inače tom svetu stripova ima dosta njih koji hejtaju TWD baš zbog toga,samo što je meni serija med i mlek u odnosu na strip koji je mnogo brutalniji.

Boli uvo ovog Kirkmana čak i posle toliko godina nema naznaka kada će se strip završiti dok serija debelo kasni,mislim verovatno će mu doći kraj onog trenutka kad padne i interesovanje publike a kako sada stvari stoje,teško da će se to desiti u skorije vreme.
                Last edited by saburo sakai; 29-09-15, 17:59.
                "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• The player!!!!

NBC radi seriju. U najavi se vidi da ce biti limunadica i to opasna. Ali ljudi samo da vidite da glumi brat Deni Velbek ovaj Vesli Snajps pa jednostavno mora da se gleda .
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Gai sensei
                    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Fear the Walking Dead je na nivou prvih sezona TWD kad je bio u produkciji Frank Darabont.

Na jednom drugom forumu sam o Mr. Robotu pisao hvalospeve.
                      Posebno je jak bio pilot.
                      Generalno cela sezona je majstorija.

Uskoro će početi i The Man in the High Castle

Za ljubitelje Philip K. Dicka zaista pravi spektakl.
                      Zimus je negde procureo pilot, obzirom da će se emitovati na Amazon Video, to će biti ista stvar kao i sa Netflixom,
                      sve epizode će se naći istovremeno za streamovanje.
                      Ako ima neko da nije pogledao pilot, toplo ga preporučujem.
                      Ko je pročitao i roman iz 1962 od mene

Comment

• I ja je jedva cekam ...
                        Bravo Dzankene, dobro me podseti, zaboravio sam totalno na ovo.
                        sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Znaci, jos jedna serija ide na cekanje
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Sandu jesi ti gledao Blinderse?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2442560/
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Sandu jesi ti gledao Blinderse?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2442560/
                              Nisam jos, nikako da se nakanim da tu seriju pogledam.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ionako nista ne radis na poslu, sad pocni

Vrhunska serija i cisto da vidis da je Silijan na Tomovom nivou
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X