Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevrteo juce epizodu, utisak njesra.
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
      Prevrteo juce epizodu, utisak njesra.
      Utisak su mi pokvarili Mima Karadzic I Vuk Kostic kojeg ne podnosim. Mima mi je katastrofalan oduvek.

Isakovic odlican.
      There's something wrong with me chemically
      Something wrong with me inherently
      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
      It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
        Utisak su mi pokvarili Mima Karadzic I Vuk Kostic kojeg ne podnosim. Mima mi je katastrofalan oduvek.

Isakovic odlican.
        Slazem se za sve, od Kostica mi se povraca. Isakovic vrhunski glumac.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
        IMG-20190614-192941
        "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
        Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Ijaoo Kostic
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Ijaoo Kostic
            I Mima Karadzic.
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Mima mi nije ipak ta kategorija, ovaj je uzasan, ko njega prevari da zna da glumi booo, al jos gore sto ga malo malo malo ima negde [emoji856]
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ne znam, meni je Mima Karadžić tako odvratan lik da je to strasno. Bas visok stepen antipatičnosti.
                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ne smatram sebe nekim strucnjakom za filmove i glumu, ali mi se onako kao laiku cini malo nelogicno da Nikola Rakocevic ne dobija veci broj znacajnijih uloga.

Navodno je Dugalic prvobitno trebalo da glumi Djindjica?

Comment

• Da, razboleo se pred snimanje.
                    Rakoč stvarno malo igra, a ima takvu facu da može sa 37 još uvek tinejdžera da igra. Desiće se i njemu kao Dugaliću da u 4 deceniji krene da snima, dobar glumac je dobar glumac i ispliva kad tad.
                    Last edited by Busby; 30-03-21, 19:38.
                    sigpic
                    "Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times."

Comment

• Ima li negde prva epizoda da se vidi na YouTube-u?
                      “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Sad gledam malo, sranje je ovo, prikazuju Slobu kao mučenika koji nizašta nije kriv, dobroćudni dekica.
                        Ljigava propaganda.
                        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Koja je poenta ove serije o Slobi?
                          Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Videćemo kad završi. Nadam se da neće ispasti jadni, nevini čičica kog su svi izdali mada sve ide ka tome.

Pošto je Mirjana već prikazana kao senilna, prestrašena, izgubljena baba. Totalni promašaj Karanovićke. Da li je ona, reditelj ili ko već pravio kalup Mirjane Marković nemam pojma ali baš, baš promašaj.
                            sigpic
                            "Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times."

Comment

• Posto ide na RTSu, mislim da je jasno da sta je cilj
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Pogledah ove dve epizode, i osim Slobe sve ostalo mi je baš loše. Podržavam ovu hiperprodukciju, ali valja i neki nivo dostići, valjda dodje i to vremenom. Ali kakva god da je mora bas da se potrudi da bude lošija od Aleksandra, to sam odustao posle druge.
                                Last edited by mark !t zer0; 31-03-21, 11:27.
                                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Working...
                                X