Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BNP Paribas Masters - Paris (27.10 - 02.11. 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @NI
    U analizi kazes da Mari moze da osvoji London a nakon toga da ima manje od 5%?

Comment

• @NI
      Roger je oduvek cenio WTF, on na tom turniru uvek ide na pobedu i uvek je ekstremno motivisan.
      Ranking uopste nije presudan za njegovu motivaciju

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
        @NI
        Mislio je na Marina
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
          @NI
          Ispravljeno. Marin i Mari, ko bi rekao da su tako slicni.

Comment

• Очекивао сам да ће се Чила истопити после слема и ето нигде га није било да докаже тај квалитет или докаже сплет срећних околности на том турниру... до марта ништа не очекујем од Чилића...
            sigpic

Comment

• 3/6 3/0

могу да замислим како овај Бердих нервира своје фанове?!!!

све лепо изгледа до некле, а кад дође до некле, "прћ"... некле, мртво...
              Last edited by Žika; 01-11-14, 14:35.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ko bi rekao da ce se ovaj muciti bez servisa
                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Eh, da je juče tako servirao...
                  Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Tezak smor od meca.. Jedva 3 razmne. :banghead:

Comment

• Raonic mora naci servis od juce, ako ga nadje pobijedice.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Glavu dajem ako se neko veceras u 9 seti rezultata, mozda i ko je uopste igrao
                        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• ајде бре мученици одсервирајте тај меч и бришите, заспаће сви..
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gasi ga Rao, novo finale Mastersa, sa eventualnom titulom eto ga na peto mjesto. 13. finale u karijeri, za sad je na 50%.

Rao
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hahaha Koja kulminacija

Comment

• e Shardo, ko se tebi svidja
                                raspali Berdih
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X