Toronto/Montreal 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jel se to Prle vratio?
    Bojana, nije to doping, zar mislis da je Nadal nenormalan da objavuje to ako je nedozvljeno?
    OVAKO

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
      Jel se to Prle vratio?
      Bojana, nije to doping, zar mislis da je Nadal nenormalan da objavuje to ako je nedozvljeno?
      Odesnik je samo posedovao hormone rasta, nije ih koristio, test mu je bio negativan i popio je 2 godine bana, toliko o tome.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

The Rogers Cup No. 3 seed, Stan Wawrinka, gets drawn into the Djokovic side of the draw. Tomas Berdych, the 4th seed, on Federer's side.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Djokovic with Wawrinka.Berdych With Federer.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Odesnik je samo posedovao hormone rasta, nije ih koristio, test mu je bio negativan i popio je 2 godine bana, toliko o tome.
            Da da, svakako nije bio kriv i kaznile su ga 2 godine, nema govora o tome
            Odesnik mislim i da je bio kaznjen zbog namjestanje meceva, ali nisam 100% siguran.
            OVAKO

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
              Da da, svakako nije bio kriv i kaznile su ga 2 godine, nema govora o tome
              Odesnik mislim i da je bio kaznjen zbog namjestanje meceva, ali nisam 100% siguran.
              probaj da guglas

Odesnik, an American, was stopped on Jan. 2 by Australian customs officers, who found eight vials of human growth hormone in his baggage. He has denied ever using the substance, which is banned by the federation, and told tennis officials that he planned to seek a therapeutic use exemption after purchasing the drug in the United States to treat a recurring injury.
              But the tennis federation said Odesnik, who has never tested positive for the drug, did not apply for an exemption.
              http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/20/sp...20odesnik.html

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sto se tice zreba:
                Djokovic has Gasquet, Murray, Wawrinka, Nishikori, Tsonga and Dimitrov on his side of the Rogers Cup draw.

On the Federer side of the Rogers Cup draw is Raonic, Gulbis, Berdych, Ferrer, Isner and Cilic.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

S kim je Kyrgios ?
                  “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

TO se jos uvek ne zna, za sad samo top 8

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Djokovic ima izuzetno teske protivnike na svojoj strani. E sad, dali ce doci to te duele vidjecemo.
                      OVAKO

Comment

Dobro je, nisu kod Noleta serveri ....

Comment

Sad Gulbis kad se nalozi pa izbaci Roleta.

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

Djokovic gets Stepanek-Monfils winner. When he heard Gael's name, Novak groaned. Monfils and Djokovic had a beauty duel in Montreal in 2011.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Noletu će Stan dohakati, teško će Švajcarcu neko na brzom hardu parirati.

Federer će biti 'opasan' ovdje, ali i žrijeb mu je 'opasan', tako da će generalno biti 'opasno'. Ko preživi neka priča.
                              “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Cilic u prvom kolu
                                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X