Clear All

• Ajde Gulbis, poslaji ovu sisicu kuci.
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Koliko bolje, opustenije sad igra Nole...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        ako je Mirka izdrzala onaj RG, a posebno ono finale Wimblija, moze i Jelena
        Mirka je posebna po tom pitanju

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          nije mi prvi put, prskaj je svedok
          true,true. svojim ocima video. prirodno joj stoji. jos onaj da ode u penziju pa da se prava ljubav rasplamta i dodje do izrazaja
          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
            true,true. svojim ocima video. prirodno joj stoji. jos onaj da ode u penziju pa da se prava ljubav rasplamta i dodje do izrazaja
            necemo da preterujemo
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Svaka cast Gulbisu kako igra, preko tv izgleda kao da salje bombe na sve strane, izgleda odlucno, ne staje, nadam se dobrom mecu sa Novakom.
              Treba malo sveza krv ATP-u
              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Dajte stream za Novaka, meni ovaj na drakula streamu poceo da koci.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• Sad sam se iznervirao ... jbt 0-40 ...
                  Fokus, nije slomljen jos ...
                  sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                  Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Steta...a tako je lepo izborio 0:40

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Dajte stream za Novaka, meni ovaj na drakula streamu poceo da koci.
                      I ja sam na DRAKULI
                      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                        Hahhaha to u Areni?

Kako je arogantan i bezobrazan ovaj Gulbis.... a izgleda da za bricu nikada nije čuo
                        Last edited by miloolja; 03-06-14, 17:31.
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
                          Steta...a tako je lepo izborio 0:40
                          Ipak pravda

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Hahhaha to u Areni?

Kako je arogantan i bezobrazan ovaj Gulbis.... izgleda da uza bricu nikada nije čuo
                            da, finale DC

bravo Nole, sad si ga valjda konacno slomio, samo smireno
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Ajmo sad Djoker,shalji druga doma shto prije
                              SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                                I ja sam na DRAKULI
                                Proradilo
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)