• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Što je najludje...igra jako dobro...al nema oružje za gema

Comment

• ovo je stvarno brutalno
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Opameti se Dusane, frka ce ti posle biti skupiti onih 9 gemova

Comment

• добру дубину шаље Дуле, ипак се не брука, мада је резултат катастрофа... али игра ко бог..
          sigpic

Comment

• Komentator ES počeo da broji poene koje Dušan osvaja. Možda se na kraju sakupi za par gemova.
            Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Pa koliko je uzeo do sada, meni se cini 2

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema on cime ugroziti Nadala, uspeva da se odrzi u poenu dovoljno duga da na kraju napravi UE ... Vec ih je sakupio 10ak ...
                Mora malo jace, ali pitanje je moze li ...
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Previše grešaka, saberi se čovječe

Nešto mi je teško ovo gledati
                  * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                  * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                  NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Dusan Nejaki igra lepo za oko ali dzaba kad nema snage.

Comment

• Džumhur bi još gore prošao

očekivano je ovo....valjda će uzeti barem 3 komada...dosta

Comment

• Ma Dule ne igra lose, ali jednostavno nema kako da uzme poen, udarci su mu slabi da bi probio Nadala, a nema servis da uzme neki jeftin poen.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• U sustini Duci pokusava da mu forsira bh konstantno, ali tim forsiranjem samo sebe upropasti na kraju, bolje da pusti malo ruku i da krene da igra bez tolik otaktiziranja, kad i onako ne moze da sprovede to u delo.
                          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Protiv Soka nije mogao promasiti
                            Sok bi uzeo vise.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Stvarno Dusanu za ovakvu igru hvali dosta sange.Ovo je tuzno.
                              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Ali kako sam od milion linkova potrefio onaj sa Banjcem
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X