Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ljubašine da častiš Očekujem najmanje od vas, finale Istoka sledeće sezone

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
        Ljubašine da častiš Očekujem najmanje od vas, finale Istoka sledeće sezone
        Sve zavisi od Walla, njemu se obrati

Comment

• As of last night, Heat & Luol Deng still significantly apart on salary, sources say. Deng's been turning down $10M/year offers for months
          Arise, Serbia!
          You fell asleep long ago,
          And have lain in the dark.
          Now wake up
          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Report: Heat still frontrunners to land Luol Deng....Hawks, Mavericks, Suns in mix, too

Comment

• Luol Deng has signed with the Miami Heat on a 2 year, $20 million deal! Player option for Year 2
              Originally posted by Brajkula
              Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Luol Deng agrees to 2-year/$20 million deal with Heat.
                Arise, Serbia!
                Now wake up
                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Free agent Richard Jefferson is finalizing a one-year agreement with Dallas, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                  Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Posto sam u obavezama ne pratim puno sta se prica, ako ko moze da mi kaze da li OKC pregovara i sa kim , pa makar to bio i Lipovy

Comment

• Mario Chalmers is returning to the Miami Heat on a two-year deal, sources tell ESPN
                      Houston will not match the $46M Dallas offer sheet for Chandler Parsons, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                      Houston decided that the contract was too constraining to future roster building to keep Chandler Parsons. He goes to Mavs now.
                      Washington and Houston have agreed to a sign-and-trade for Trevor Ariza, league source tells Yahoo. Wizards get $8.5M trade exception.

Comment

• nikolamirotic12 Nikola Mirotic
                        I am very happy and excited to announce that next season I will be playing with the @chicagobulls . Today I fulfill a dream. #BullsNation

Comment

• Nikola Mirotic announced that he will play for the @chicagobulls next season
                          Две Шпанца две нове четворке.

Ноа, Гасол, Миротић. Сабијаће под кошем.
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bjelaksson[YNWA] View Post
                            Posto sam u obavezama ne pratim puno sta se prica, ako ko moze da mi kaze da li OKC pregovara i sa kim , pa makar to bio i Lipovy
                            Doveli ste Entonija Moroua za 3M po sezoni, uz iskorisceni dio MLE-a, sto znaci da bi trebali jos nekoga da dovedete.

Euro star Nikola Mirotic's deal with the Chicago Bulls will be three years, $17M-plus, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                            Dobar ugovor za Mirotu.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The Houston Rockets' long anticipated trade of Omer Asik to New Orleans has expanded to become a three-team trade involving Washington and Trevor Ariza, according to sources close to the process.
                              Чапри.
                              Arise, Serbia!
                              Now wake up
                              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Spurs reach agreement to re-sign Matt Bonner for 1-year vet minimum
                                Free-agent forward Chris "Birdman" Andersen has agreed on a multiyear deal to return to the Miami Heat, a league source told Yahoo Sports on Sunday.
                                Arise, Serbia!
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X