No announcement yet.

Miami 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procjene kladionica za Maim i poredjenje sa IW-om.

igrac IW Maimi razlika
    Novak 34% 34.1% 0.1%
    Nadal 27% 24.6% -2.4%
    Rodzer 9% 13.5% 4.5%
    Andi 7% 4.1 -2.9%
    Berdih 6% 4.6% -1.4%
    Stan 5% 5.6% 0.6%
    DP 3% 1.3% -1.7%
    ostali 9% 12.3% 4.3%
    Novak je dobio in a istome je. OK malo tezi zrijeb, ali u sustini nije pokazao ni manje ni vise od ocekivanog. Federer je otiso gore 4.5%. I pored poraza u finalu je pokazo vise od ocekivanog. Nadal malo kaznjen za poraz od Dolgopolova i Mari osjetno vise za poraz od Raonica.
    Last edited by NI; 18-03-14, 20:25.

Comment

• Bojana izgubila od Oprandi 6:2 6:4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Steta za Bojanu, bas steta. Stagnira, kao da nema zelje.

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• 2014 Sony Open Tennis
          Tennis Center at Crandon Park, Miami, Florida
          March 17-30, 2014

Zreb turnira

Gornji deo zreba

Donji deo zreba

It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• OOP

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/S...px?EventId=403

Comment

• http://issues.tennistuesday.net/3-18-2014/p/1
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Thiem igra sutra, baš bih volela da ga gledam.... uuu na Grandstandu.. super...
                Last edited by miloolja; 18-03-14, 23:31.
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Kad Nola da ocekujemo?

Comment

• Cenim tamo negde petak/subota....

Comment

• Originally posted by cacanin View Post
                      Kad Nola da ocekujemo?

Mislim da igra u petak.

Comment

• U petak u 20 h.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Delpo odustao

Juan Martín del Potro

Hi everybody. During these days I was training at the Crandon Park and followed the treatment to try to play in Miami, but I still feel pain in my left wrist and I don't feel competitive to go on court. It's a pity because this is a special tournament for me since there are many Latin fans and Argentines in particular. In the next few days I will visit my doctor again to determine the following steps. Sincerely, thanks everybody for the messages in this special moment.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Moglo se naslutiti, takve povrede ne mogu da se zalece tek tako.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Delpo odustao
                              Koliko sam shvatio imao je obavezu zbog sponzora da se pojavi u zrebu na IW i Majamiju,
                              ali je bilo jasno da nece igrati. Cak i onaj dubl u Kaliforniji je bio da se ispostuju sponzori.

Comment

• Sta ja ovo citam, Mari i Lendl se raskantali http://http://www.b92.net/sport/teni...&nav_id=825768

Comment

Working...
                                X