This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

ma moze i do olimpijskog zlata,samo ako se potrudi,nebo je granica za Nolenceta  8)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Evo ga Nole u Serdjio Taciani opremi,kako je mocna 8)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2psf7mt&s=6
      http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14vgw40&s=6
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg110724#msg110724 date=1263133520]
        ma moze i do olimpijskog zlata,samo ako se potrudi,nebo je granica za Nolenceta  8)
        [/quote]

Moze. To nece biti problem.
        Steroid ce do tada dvaputa da zameni kolena, a tatica ce da greje mleko.
        Nema vise prepreka za najboljeg!

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg110725#msg110725 date=1263133591]
          Evo ga Nole u Serdjio Taciani opremi,kako je mocna 8)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2psf7mt&s=6
          http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14vgw40&s=6
          [/quote]

Auuuuuuu super mu je oprema.
          Imas li i slike u trenerci?

Comment

A jel zna neko zasto Fafa mora u svakoj opremi da ima nesto roze...  
            Ovo sto je nosio u Dohi je za povracanje stvarno.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg110727#msg110727 date=1263133728]

Auuuuuuu super mu je oprema.
              Imas li i slike u trenerci?

[/quote]
              Nemam.
              Iskren da budem uzimam zasluge za Aleksino djelo,ipak je on pronasao ove slike i malo me sramota zbog toga,nadam se da se nece ljutiti :-[
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1649.msg110729#msg110729 date=1263133772]
                A jel zna neko zasto Fafa mora u svakoj opremi da ima nesto roze...  
                Ovo sto je nosio u Dohi je za povracanje stvarno.
                [/quote]
                Znam ja zasto stalno nosi rozo,zato sto je GEJ
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg110730#msg110730 date=1263133796]
                  Nemam.
                  Iskren da budem uzimam zasluge za Aleksino djelo,ipak je on pronasao ove slike i malo me sramota zbog toga,nadam se da se nece ljutiti :-[
                  [/quote]

Znao sam da je Aleksa pronasao.
                  Zahvali mu se, molim te, u moje ime.

I nije fafica gay.
                  To sto ima takav odnos sa strikom, ne znaci da je gay.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg110735#msg110735 date=1263133969]
                    Znao sam da je Aleksa pronasao.
                    Zahvali mu se, molim te, u moje ime.

I nije fafica gay.
                    To sto ima takav odnos sa strikom, ne znaci da je gay.

[/quote]
                    Ma naravno da je Aleksa pronasao,sta mislis da sam ja ;D
                    Zahvalicu mu se u tvoje ime 8)
                    Naravno da ja Fafica GEJ,pa stalno nosi rozo...
                    sigpic

Comment

Jedino sto su mu patike extra. 8)
                      Ostalo je :-X
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1649.msg110748#msg110748 date=1263134900]
                        Jedino sto su mu patike extra.  8)
                        Ostalo je  :-X
                        [/quote]

napokon da neko kaze da nesto valja kod Rafinja 8)

Comment

Ma nema veze ko je pronasao slike...ne svidja mi se ova varijanta u plavom....bezveze je. Pih.

Aaaaa, bem ti Fiorentinu....prosle sedmice u gostima dobije 5-1, sad nereseno prvo poluvrijeme sa Barijem. Ja igrao 1-1, a igrao sam sistem 4 od 5. Bar je Lacio igrao x prvo poluvrijeme, sad neka dobije u drugom, i onda da cekam Real, Barsu i Juventus - Milan x.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg110750#msg110750 date=1263135197]
                            Ma nema veze ko je pronasao slike...ne svidja mi se ova varijanta u plavom....bezveze je. Pih.

Aaaaa, bem ti Fiorentinu....prosle sedmice u gostima dobije 5-1, sad nereseno prvo poluvrijeme sa Barijem. Ja igrao 1-1, a igrao sam sistem 4 od 5. Bar je Lacio igrao x prvo poluvrijeme, sad neka dobije u drugom, i onda da cekam Real, Barsu i Juventus - Milan x.
                            [/quote]

zar jos neko prati ovaj fudbal :o to je bas dosadan sport

Comment

Vladane gledala sam tu Misticnu reku,pa i nije nesto film. :-\
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg110758#msg110758 date=1263146159]
                                Vladane gledala sam tu Misticnu reku,pa i nije nesto film.  :-\

[/quote]
                                Pa kako nije,meni se film bas svidja
                                Ipak je to ozbiljan film,jesi li sigurna da si ga ukapirala? :-\
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X