X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Vladane kad igra Fafica?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

U 16:00
      Nadam se da ce Fafica otkinuti bar jedan set i podsjetiti na stare dobre dane ;D
      sigpic

Comment

i ja se nadam da ce uzeti 1 set,to mu je dosta ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo jedne mnogo dobre pjesme 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUuf7IQ7fU

"...ekipa smo prava kao mravi radimo..."-e ajde kad vi tako kazete,mada ono sto sam ja vidio,ne bih se bas slozio ;D
          "prijatelje imate sa dosta strpljenja"-a kad izgubi Roger? :-\
          "budite uz nas jer smo tu uz vas,za sve vase zelje imate prijatelje"
          Strasna stvar,ja ne mogu da je izbacim iz glave sad,kako je dobra pjesma,uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 8)
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Je li realno da Telekom ima ovako mocnu himnu,e svaka cast 8)
              Sad ce ljudi kad cuju himnu pjevajuci da dodju do poslovnice i da naruce neke od mnogobrojnih Telekomovih usluga,a ne zabrovite tamo su vam sve prijatelji i docekace vas sa osmjehom 8)
              sigpic

Comment

ma pokidali smo sve,kakva himna,ostali mogu samo da nam zavide 8) 8)

a sad ce svako jutro pre pocetka radnog dana da je pustaju,da dobije jos vise motiva da radimo kao mravi 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

znam da radimo kao mravi,ali sad cemo biti jos bolji 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja sad idem,pozdravljam vas sve ;)

"Najbolji smo najjaci nastavljamo dalje" ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

Uzivaj fc, neces gledati jos dosta ovakvih meceva u buducnosti...
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1649.msg108955#msg108955 date=1259945528]
                            Uzivaj fc, neces gledati jos dosta ovakvih meceva u buducnosti...
                            [/quote]

Molim tisinu..

Comment

Kakav mec,kakav kraj..Bravo majsotre.

Comment

Bre ...
                                Ber ...
                                Bred ...
                                Byrd ...
                                Byrdch ....

fc. Kako se zove ovaj poznati teniser sto ga je Fafica danas deklasirao

Comment

Working...
                                X