X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

dobro vece
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg106673#msg106673 date=1258487704]
      dobro vece

[/quote]
      Dobro vece...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDv-b4X2zc

Comment

Posto je odustao Rodik,na njegovo mjesto je upao Soderling,vidijecemo sto ce biti sa Delpom i on je kritican,ali ako bude grupa koju svaki Novakov navijac prizeljkuje,Fafica nema sanse da ce ostvariti vise od jedne pobjede 8)
        Idealna grupa za Novaka bi bila:
        Fafica
        Novak
        Delpo
        Robin
        Znaci Fafica moze da pobijedi ovdje samo Delpa,zato sto je covjek povrijedjen 8)
        Novak lagano 1. zavrsava u grupi 8)
        Samo da nas jos zrijeb posluzi ;)
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg106673#msg106673 date=1258487704]
          dobro vece

[/quote]

Zdravo Boki seceru

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg106676#msg106676 date=1258488176]

Zdravo Boki seceru

[/quote]

cao gold
            kako si mi? :-[

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg106675#msg106675 date=1258487970]
              Posto je odustao Rodik,na njegovo mjesto je upao Soderling,vidijecemo sto ce biti sa Delpom i on je kritican,ali ako bude grupa koju svaki Novakov navijac prizeljkuje,Fafica nema sanse da ce ostvariti vise od jedne pobjede 8)
              Idealna grupa za Novaka bi bila:
              Fafica
              Novak
              Delpo
              Robin
              Znaci Fafica moze da pobijedi ovdje samo Delpa,zato sto je covjek povrijedjen 8)
              Novak lagano 1. zavrsava u grupi 8)
              Samo da nas jos zrijeb posluzi ;)
              [/quote]

Evo Vladane i moje misljenje.
              Idealna grupa za nas bi bila:
              1. Novak
              2. Fafica
              3. Fafica
              4. Fafica

Ali mora da se misli i na gledaoce i malu decu. Pa i na Faficinu guzu

Comment

• [/quote]

Pa evo Boki Bokili radujem se sto te vidim

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg106679#msg106679 date=1258488386]

Pa evo Boki Bokili radujem se sto te vidim

[/quote]

i meni je drago sto tebe vidim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sutra se vidjamo kao sto smo se dogovorili

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg106681#msg106681 date=1258488945]
                      Sutra se vidjamo kao sto smo se dogovorili
                      [/quote]

ja sam sve vec uveliko isplanirala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Mama ide u pozoriste?

Comment

da,bicemo sami :-[

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo i mene.
                            Oznoji se Tata sav,
                            bekendi ga strasno muce,
                            borio se kao lav!
                            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]
                              Cao Emice,jesi li pogledala film?
                              sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

gde si jinxy,nemoj samo da mi kazes da si do sd bila na vezbe? :o

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X