This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Sada mogu da se zezam dok Novak ne krene ozbiljno da igra
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Pozuri Novace da nam see Mara uozbilji

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
          Sada mogu da se zezam dok Novak ne krene ozbiljno da igra
          Sad kad Novak iznenada predje iz Las Vegas i Indijan Vels

Boksi zasluzile su... ne samo zbog toga sto doprinose diskusiji na tenisu,vec i pokazuju sasvim solidno znanje

Comment

• Nemam ja nista protiv, ali Mara se prva javila, ona otvara
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
              Pozuri Novace da nam see Mara uozbilji
              E onda više neću otvarati teme- da ga ne malerišem
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ma neces bre

Comment

• Di nam tema za Majami?
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• otvori

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ooo divna si hocu, ali samo one turnire gde stari ne igra

tt
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• onda je sljaka tvoja

ozbiljno, treba nam tema za Majami, ima li dobrovoljaca?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Olja ako ne otvoris temu za majami, deda ga uzima.

Comment

• Malo morgen

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Ne mogu, ima forumasa kojima je Fed no.1
                              ali i Dzumhur upada na listu
                              Shminkeru je Džumi broj jedan isto, samo ne znam je l svestan toga
                              Ali nebitno, skidaj Wawu s liste

I prestanite da spamujete teme

Comment

• ma kakvi, shminki je Stanimal prvi, znam koliko se svadjamo kad igraju Fed-Stan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X