X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
    Shminka u soku, photoshop je ovo
    Makedonka Lina Gjorcheska igra sutra kvale protiv Cici Belis. Na njenu nesrecu naletela je na prejaku protivnicu vec u prvo kolo, ali ok, dobar je uspjeh i sto je uspela izboriti normu za kvale. Sve do kraja sezone je bonus za nje, a od sledece nadam se da moze da napadne ulaz u top 100, naravno ako se ne zadovoli sa ovo kao i svaki prosecni makedonac.
    Ja koliko znam Makedonci koriste ekavicu ali ako ti je vec ijekavica lepsa koristi je svugde. Uspjela.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
      Ja koliko znam Makedonci koriste ekavicu ali ako ti je vec ijekavica lepsa koristi je svugde. Uspjela.
      Ja sam brate bosansko-srpski Makedonac, moram sve zivo ispostovati.
      OVAKO

Comment

• Panj ..... a ova slova dodajem samo da ne bi bila prekratka poruka. Ko razume shvatice.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Pomislih danas da ti se nije vreme pokvarilo pošto mi ne šalješ više čestitke....
          Ako, ako uživaj, ja ću posle, dok ti budeš radila

Kakva lepota i boja...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nisam imala net
            Izgleda da cu morati da te banujem i blokiram, kad budes bila na odmoru

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Stefi izdrzite, sta da vam kazem... u teskim trenutcima treba biti najjaci... srecno.

Bojana lep odmor 😊

Poz sa terase ;)

Comment

• Da li je uopšte potreban komentar
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• To je photoshop, vidi se da pregnancy nije u istoj liniji sa imenom
                  na pravoj slici pise knee

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kakav sport

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako trese kod nas, od juce, na svakih dva sata po jedan zemjlotres.
                      Sada je jos jedan bio. . .
                      Jos malo, pa naviknucemo se. . .

Comment

• Ponovo zemljotres?
                        valjda ce da se smiri

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Drugi od jutros, ovaj je bio i jaci. I normalno propracen glasnim zvukom, skoro kao eksplozija, jer su vrlo plitki.
                          Nadam se da se tlo smiruje, posle jucerasnjeg, ali ko zna. . .

Comment

• Trump and Hillary Go Into A Bakery on the Campaign Trail. As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket. She says to Trump, "See how clever I am? The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie. I will definitely win the election."

Trump says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life--trickery
                            and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

Trump goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. Trump swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The Bakery owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastries?"
                            Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket"...
                            Unistava je covjek, unistava.
                            sigpic

Comment

• moj je isto lud za teniskom lopticom, moracu da ga slikam sa RF kacketom i lopticom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                                Pisanje uvek podrzavam tako da samo napred. I meni je drazi Tramp od ove nakaze ali dzaba to, zna se da ce pobediti.
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...
                                X