Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa otlrij ga, razgoliti ga, obnazi ga...
    Last edited by miloolja; 20-06-16, 08:32.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma nema nista zanimljivo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ne izmisljaj lenjivice!
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Vratila sam

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E hvala, samo da pogledam nešto u toku dana šta me interesuje, pa možeš opet da sakriješ, mada ako ne pravi neki problem generalno forumu, a mislim da ne pravi, može i da ostane.
            sigpic

Comment

• Sve mi je jasno, ali kako i zasto Svetlana Ceca Raznjatovic ima ovolike "fanove" to mi nikad nece biti jasno. Prekid stvarnosti. Kraj.
              sigpic

Comment

• A jesi li opet sakrila tenisku arhivu?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  A jesi li opet sakrila tenisku arhivu?
                  Da, nema tamo nista pametno

I prebacuj se na live temu, nemoj da spamujes vise ovu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobro samo "otkrij" je opet, potrebna je cssr-u i ne znam koji je andrak kriješ stalno.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Aaa imam AUS a šta ti je APALAND?
                      APALAND je mislim bilo za Olimpijske igre

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        nema tamo nista pametno
                        radim finale AO 2012. i zanima me analiza NIja i ostalih sa tog meca.. cisto da malo uporedim,ako ih ima..ako ne,nista. sori za off

Comment

• Njena muzika je dobra za trolovanje, nije da nas ima malo takvih. Na stranu to, ja samo tu gardu koja se pojavila osamdesetih i devedesetih godina i dan-danas opstaju na sceni imaju moje postovanje, ovo sve nazovi umetnike koji su se pojavili od 2000 pa na ovamo skoro nista ne slusam.

Kapiram da je ovaj poslednji album katastrofa.Preslusacu par pesama u sledecih nekoliko dana.

Comment

• Comment

• aj da probam jos 1
                              nadlezni,moze li se otvoriti arhiva?

Comment

• http://www.njuz.net/ana-ivanovic-isp...m-kolu-svadbe/

Comment

Working...
                                X