X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roooođooooo!
    Rooooođko dušo!
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ma Nole da ga zovem, da mogu da se izderem kad se iznerviram
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Da neces i da ga bijes
        Bas je Nole zvucno, da promuknes u parku pozivajuci ga.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Ozbiljna sam, kako da ga zovem:Rogereeeeeee
          ne ide, treba kratko, zvucno, ostro ime, da lako upamti
          Noki
          To ti je i onako omiljeno.
          Volis vise Noki da napises nego leba da jedes ... tako da sada samo primeni to i na kuce
          Last edited by Sandugp; 12-04-16, 08:38.
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Predlog: Striker (Udarac) = Strajk
            >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Ma kuce se voli, mazi i pazi, a Role ima cast, sad il nikad
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Ma kuce se voli, mazi i pazi, a Role ima cast, sad il nikad
                Vala bas, ne znam sta joj je
                >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Stanko, Striko-Strikan,
                  Stojan, Stevan-Steva,
                  Stojko Strim, Strom,
                  Storm
                  sigpic

Comment

• Strom i Strajk su dobri predlozi

tako, budite konstruktivni, a ne da kaze da ga zovem Role, Noki i ostalo...jos bi bilo najbolje da ga zovem Rafa

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Flok

Comment

• Ja bih ga bez zezanja zvala Role, da ga volim, ofc.

Nego sta kum-kuma dobiju?
                        sigpic

Comment

Stanko, Striko-Strikan,
                          Stojan, Stevan-Steva,
                          Stojko Strim, Strom,
                          Storm
                          E Olja, sigurno ce Stojko da ga nazove
                          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Ja bih ga bez zezanja zvala Role, da ga volim, ofc.

Nego sta kum-kuma dobiju?
                            Mozes da dodjes da ga cuvas i da se igras sa njim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nesic View Post
                              Flok
                              Ne moze, mora na St...

STIG (skandinavsko ime)

Comment

• A sto ne Stringer?
                                -To define is to limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X