Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretsjednici protiv poplava. . . jedva da su primetili da se nesto dogadja. http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/p...om/748872.aspx

Comment

• Ovaj video "Nista mi nije smesno" je nesto najludje sto se pojavilo:
      -Sto kasnis Drobnjak? Imao si pametnija posla

On izgleda kao razredni, a oni kao streberi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• btw. od sad kad krenete ovde da pravite gluposti samo cu ovo reci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• od Velje nista drugo ni ne ocekujem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sva sreca pa DiCaprio ove godine nece snimiti nijedan film i nece imati nominaciju za Oskara, #pjeske bi izgubio od Vucka
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• jedna od boljih prijateljica prije 2-3 dana sva impresionirana Vučićem bila, nakon što je ovo odgledala

Comment

• a da, ovo vozilo je neko prokomentarisao na tviteru, da nije Kirby?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• http://www.blic.rs/data/images/2014-...ver=1400623901
                    koji carevi
                    Не постоји навијач Партизана који не зна Душкову епску реченицу: “Ми навијамо за Партизан пре свега зато што га волимо, а тек онда зато што је најбољи.”
                    Писао је и говорио чика Душко: “Партизан је добар. Толико добар да не морамо мрзети друге.” “Није увек лако, али је увек лепо навијати за Партизан.”“Ко је партизановац не треба му још много да би био срећан.” “Децо, водите рачуна како се понашате на Југу. Нисте у школи.”

Comment

• pa on peko rakiju

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilshere_10 View Post

Da se zna ko je kraljevski klub

Serhio....
                        "It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• Džon Dod, Englez koji je došao da pomogne Srbima: Vi ste neverovatni ljudi!

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• RRA vraća strane kanale na TV

pa dobro su se setili

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tast mi nikad neće oprostiti, spasao sam taštu!

Comment

Working...
                                X