Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I u moje ime, svim forumasima zelim srecnu novu godinu, sve najlepse!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• SRECNA SVIMA NOVA GODINA, DA SE LEPO PROVEDETE U OVOJ NOVOGODISNJOJ NOCI

Comment

• Sve najbolje u 2014 zelim svim forumasima, lep provod veceras

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
          Peca, da nemas slucajno viška jedan utikač za malo stariji TV...a da ti ne treba
          `Radila` kreditna kartica te pade jedan smart led od 37 inca
          p.s. racunaj da imas trazeni utikac uz koji ide ne bas tako star TV sa zatamnjenim ravnim ekranom
          sigpic

Comment

• znaci sad ces na velikom ekranu da gledas kako Role dere Noleta

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
              `Radila` kreditna kartica te pade jedan smart led od 37 inca
              p.s. racunaj da imas trazeni utikac uz koji ide ne bas tako star TV sa zatamnjenim ravnim ekranom
              Kad peca igra, peca i dobija

kupio sam džek, valjda ce valjati, da i ja imam SK konacno...pa makar na 3 dana

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                znaci sad ces na velikom ekranu da gledas kako Role dere Noleta
                Nanovo pogledati zadnji Roletov intervju, osobito deo u kome spominje Noleta i Fedal sapatnika
                sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Peca je rezervisao AO?

Comment

• Proto srecan rodjendan, neka ti Role sutra pokloni titulu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Setkam se ja i naidjem na ovo, na izlogu butika "Porsche Design" stoji jedna od salatara koju su Cesi osvojili protiv Srbije

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Pogledaj ko ti svira za Novu godinu !
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• Svim Pravoslavnim vernicima neka je srecan Badnji dan i vece
                            sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Comment

• dobra stara dvojka

Comment

Working...
                                X