Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma kod nas neka samo dune Kosava jedan dan, vise ne mora, i sve ce da rascisti
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Mi vjetar mozemo otpisati, ako se ne varam kod nas je to strujanje vjetra totalno poremecano zgradama, tako da se samo moze podusiti u smogu

Zuč dobar za skijanja,

Comment

• U tom je fazon, nema strujanja jer su izgradili hebene šoping centre i ostale budalastine

Kako bih sad bombu bacio na onaj novi šoping centar na MDu

Comment

• Nije samo to, koliko sam ja upucen Alipasino ti je najvise poremetilo sve

Comment

• uzas

kod nas ima, ali kad krene da duva ta cuvena Kosava, pa jos duva 7 dana, onda je
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Dođi ti Sminka na Staru, da vidiš šta je snega, doduše moraćeš da vadiš novi ski-pas, ali ćeš ga bar iskoristiti.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kad ih već grade neka uz njih i naprave poseban odjel sa gas maskama, pa da možemo mirne duše i čistih pluća hodati gradom.

Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                Zuč dobar za skijanja,
                Sa vrha Žuča do Vogošće za par minuta, ako skije valjaju.
                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• vrh Bjelasnice, pogled na drugu stranu...nevjerovatne slike se mogu ovdje napraviti...pogotovo kad je u kotlinama magla

Comment

• Ma to ide bez problema,hahah

EDIT: Shminka, imas li jos sa vrha slika?

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                      Spoiler

vrh Bjelasnice, pogled na drugu stranu...nevjerovatne slike se mogu ovdje napraviti...pogotovo kad je u kotlinama magla
                      Kao i na svim vrhovima.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Imam svojih na drugom kompu...

Comment

• druga strana je ljepsa, suncanija...ali se ne moze skijati tamo...bili su neki projekti da se omoguci skijanje i tamo, ali nista nije napravljeno
                          Sa jos jednim fanatikom sam prosle godine po cjelcu isao skijati i na ovu stranu i nekim putaljcima se vratio na "pravu" stranu

Comment

• Koliko je Bjelasica visoka?
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

• 2050 + - koji metar

Dino zna u metar

Comment

Working...
                                X