Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australsko suce, tenis, a onda sunce na Bjelasnici...za ljepsu kombinaciju nisam cuo

tako ce i biti dok se Alpa ne docepam

Comment

• Steta sto tako malo snijega ima ali nema veze da udahne malo cisto zraka, za promjenu.

EDIT: I meni je AO zbog toga bio najdrazi, jutro , tenis, snijeg, ne moze bolje. Mada ce mi prvi put sad biti ispiti, pa bas i nece bit zabavano
      Last edited by DinoFC; 21-12-13, 23:23.

Comment

• Danas je malo popustilo, ali prethodnih dana je smog bio nepodnosljiv

tacno ne treba izlaziti iz kuce

Comment

• I ovde je isto neka magla, smog ili sta vec, katastrofa
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Ma ono je katastrofa covjece, ali jebiga kotlina je to, jeste da ima i drugih fakotra li je to glavno

EDIT: Ja konto to ovdje samo ima,haha

Comment

• Bojana, jel ovako?Hhahah

http://www.klix.ba/vijesti/bih/iznad...jevu/131218104

Comment

• Ma lože raja sve sto stignu, auta prestara...dok ne odvalis po djepu nista se nece promjeniti

Mogu misliti kako je u Zenici ovih dana

Comment

• Comment

• Bilo je snijega tada fino, a ovo slikano prije 3 dana.

Comment

• Kad ste u onoj rupi, a okolo planine... ali zato može Shminka 100 za 2 godine na skijanje.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• od tih 100 komada sam mozda dva puta skijao za sebe, ostalo sve oko djecice

frka, trka, daj rukavice, daj kapu, brisi nos, vodi u WC itakoto

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                          OVako, samo sto ovde jos i lepo izgleda
                          uvece je katastrofa, plus smrdi, prozor ne otvaram

http://mondo.rs/a642770/Foto/Magazin...i-Beograd.html
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Prosjecan dan na "skijanju"

Comment

• Nije bas bajno ni kod vas, ma samo da snijeg padne , sve bi se to rascistilo. Ovako ne znas ni sta je, odvratno vrijeme, pravo

Comment

• @Šminka, dođi nekad na Žuč, ima i gore dobrih staza.

Glede smoga, smanjili smo sebi vijek trajanja i to podobro, s tim da ćemo umirati u najgorim mukama i poobolijevati od karcinoma pluća do 30 i neke. Life is beautiful.
                                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X