• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
    hocu da naucim nesto ove moje bliznakinje sto ih cuvam vikendom
    pametno
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• nedostajao mi je forum ovih dana, lijepo je biti nazad

Comment

• Kada akteri zamene mesta ...

sigpic

Comment

• Zeka u kupusu
          sigpic

Comment

• Hahahhaha koja Prva Bruka Srbije ahahahahhah
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ovo je strasno
                in another life
                I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Niste hteli da Sanja pobedi u PGSu, cutite sad i gledajte/slusajte
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Nisam imala kade da se javnem,da malko prodivanimo
                    Onaj moj matori furtom nesto zanoveta,ta mani se kazem ja,al on zauzo ovaj jedan sto imademo kompjukter,ugurzus jedan
                    Navrzo da idemo,sta cu slusam ajmo kazem,kanda sam vidla onog tutu bugarina,bilo mlogo remportera,al vidim ovaj luta,pitam ta disi poso...kaze trazi onooooooogteo da ga uslika nako narogusenog,ta mani coeka kazem,dosta ce mu bidne mirka kad ga sopi,al oco on dalje dal ga je nafato neznam,mi ocli aon osto mora remporter je sta ce to mu poso
                    Ta ajte molicu lepo i takoto,javnem se s novim divanima cim uzmognem

Comment

• Originally posted by rumenka View Post
                      Nisam imala kade da se javnem,da malko prodivanimo
                      Onaj moj matori furtom nesto zanoveta,ta mani se kazem ja,al on zauzo ovaj jedan sto imademo kompjukter,ugurzus jedan
                      Navrzo da idemo,sta cu slusam ajmo kazem,kanda sam vidla onog tutu bugarina,bilo mlogo remportera,al vidim ovaj luta,pitam ta disi poso...kaze trazi onooooooogteo da ga uslika nako narogusenog,ta mani coeka kazem,dosta ce mu bidne mirka kad ga sopi,al oco on dalje dal ga je nafato neznam,mi ocli aon osto mora remporter je sta ce to mu poso
                      Ta ajte molicu lepo i takoto,javnem se s novim divanima cim uzmognem
                      Tuto jesi li to ti, boga ti, stvarno ti, sada u ulozi sose Rumenke?
                      Last edited by Borhes054; 03-03-13, 09:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borhes054 View Post
                        Tuto jesi li to ti, boga ti, stvarno ti, sada u ulozi sose Rumenke?
                        Koji ti je andraksta si navrzo na tutu pa tuta,tuta je tuta bugarin,otoic sam jos jedared unatraske citala sta je piso tuta,a sta ja pisem i divanim ta ajte molicu lepo sta vam je
                        Ja sam rumenka ati sosovi sto divanis jel su smirodjijom,kanda si nesto umirodjijo

Comment

• Al' se Rumenka raspisala.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nesto je happy danas...
                            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Kako neće biti, Nole je usrećuje.
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• je l' gleda neko ovaj Beosong?
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X