Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirna najbolja riba, Sara najbolji scenski nastup ali realno Nevena najbolje peva i treba da pobedi ali nece. Jasno se vidi da ziri favorizuje ove dve.
    sigpic

Comment

• Aleksandra izabrala Girl on Fire.

Comment

• Stvarno bi trebalo Mirna i Nevena da ostanu, bolje su od Sare
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ja bih sad glasala da mogu, prvi put u ovim takmicenjima da bih bas glasala.

Comment

• Mirna je jedno 2 klase iznad ostalih
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
              Mirna je jedno 2 klase iznad ostalih
              Meni su ona i Nevena skoro egal, s tim da mi je Nevena malo jaca. Svakako obe mnogo ozbiljnije od Sare.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
                Mirna je jedno 2 klase iznad ostalih
                A Saska je klasu iznad Mirne. Zoja je 10 klasa iznad svih Salim se ovo za Zokija

Comment

• Ljubo nemoj se tako saliti, sad kad nam dodju Sanjini obozavaoci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ....Sanja za klasu bolja od Zoje....
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Ljubo nemoj se tako saliti, sad kad nam dodju Sanjini obozavaoci
                      Ma pojma oni nemaju Em su skoro sve lepse od nje, em ne zna da peva

Sad ce tek da nagrnu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                        Ma pojma oni nemaju Em su skoro sve lepse od nje, em ne zna da peva

Sad ce tek da nagrnu
                        sad smo ga tek ugasili

i pumpadzija je za Mirnu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sara ispasti mora, sve ostalo je besmisleno.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ova Snezana je bas tupava, nek bude srecna sto nisu pustili ono njeno brukanje...

Comment

• Mare nesto nije srecan veceras
                              in another life
                              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Sara dominira.
                                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X