This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Hooohooo!
      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• gle gle ko se pojavio na megdan

Comment

• Evo dok ima jos malo snijega... Nocas 20-ak cm bilo, ljudi gledali je l' to smak svijeta malo poranio... Jutros skoro nista.

Comment

• kod nas pada skoro ceo dan, to si nam ti majo poslala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Posaljite mi nazad...
              Eee, jutros kad sam se probudila i vidjela golo drvece, bez snijega, mislim da nema djeteta koje je bilo vise razocarano od mene.
              Ima ga jos malo na travi, ali sa drveca oduvala bura, a onda se i otopio.

Comment

• Auu, slusam sad vijesti, koju sprdnju napravise sa "Čajom", bruka!
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Girls power!!!
                  in another life
                  I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Dok cekamo PGS da vidimo najveceg talenta svih ovih gdona. Naravno da nije pobijedio, nije ni u finale usao

sigpic

Comment

• A ovih dana sledi biti il' ne biti.... http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Drustvo/357...jen-smak-sveta
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sto se smaka svijeta tice cuo sam da ima neko mjesto dje ce poznate licnosti da idu. Tamo valjda smaka nece biti. Da mi nije tezina i ja bih bio tamo
                        sigpic

Comment

• "Da mi nije težina"
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ostane li Plankisa onda nesto sa sluhom ljudi na ovim prostorima opasno nije u redu
                            sigpic

Comment

• ajmo Planka, u inat Vlajku
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja prvi put gledam
                                navijam za nekog dobrog tipa, ako takav postoji uopste
                                in another life
                                I will love you again, RF.

Comment

Working...
                                X