X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanja ili Meda, nema ko drugi

majo, ja cu te spasiti od onog Vladana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Voditelj kao da je bio kod Sase Popovica na obuci.

Comment

• Andrija ne zna gde udara

Comment

• Meda ide u duel.
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• E jbg...moram da navijam za Vesnu

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Odlicno.

Comment

• lepo smo rekli da je Meda pravi tezgaros

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                    Andrija ne zna gde udara
                    razbio se lik

a jel i ovi borave u kuci ko oni sa OT...cini mi se da je isti sablon na sceni

Comment

• Ma izbacite ih oboje, nek idu u grand paradu.

Comment

• koliko se ja secam i oni svi zive u nekoj kuci

Andrija je uvek takav, ne treba njemu alkohol da lupa gluposti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                          Ma izbacite ih oboje, nek idu u grand paradu.
                          vala bas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Slabo Vesna...

Comment

• Nije zanimljiv uopste, fond rijeci mu je ispod 50.

Comment

• Mislim da Vesna leti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X