• Show
Clear All

• jel ima jos likova koji ce pjevati ili samo ovo veceras

Comment

• I Terzija presao u narkomane

EDIT: To je to shminka...

Comment

• Slazem se, Saska i Ivan su razvalili.
        Meni su favoriti Ivan i Nevena, u nastavku ocekujem mnogo vise od Jovane i Sanje.

A ovi proslogodisnji se ne mogu porediti s ovogodisnjim, sad se vidi. Ovaj Davor mi je jos jedan od najgorih. A jesu li se oni ovo po dogovoru na celavo sisali ili je to postalo moderno u Srbiji?

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
          jel ima jos likova koji ce pjevati ili samo ovo veceras
          Sad broje glasove i onda dvoje sa najmanjim borjem glasova idu u duel, i na kraju ziri izbacuje jednog
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Zaboravih da kazem da mi je i Sara favorit.
            U duel bi mogla ova Vesna.

Comment

• E mogla bi ta Vesna, ona mi je bila onako, nista posebno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I ovaj Zoran je bzvz... Mislim da Nikola nece jer je simpa, a Jovanini navijaci ce sigurno dosta navijati zbog komentara iz proslog kruga...

Comment

• to, Vesna u duel

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    E mogla bi ta Vesna, ona mi je bila onako, nista posebno
                    Gde su ti oci?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                      Gde su ti oci?
                      ja slusam muziku, ne gledam je

prosao Nikola

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ide mi pogadjanje za sad.
                        Ne vjerujem ni da ce Jovana u duel, mogla bi ili Snezana ili Sanja.

Comment

• bolje Sanja, Snezana je bila ok

ali ako mi pumpadziju posalju u duel

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                            Sara i Nevena moraju da prodju, a ostali kako hoce
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Sad broje glasove i onda dvoje sa najmanjim borjem glasova idu u duel, i na kraju ziri izbacuje jednog
                              Sad oni broje pare, a ko ce proci dalje odredjuje se metodom:
                              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Mogao bi i Medo.
                                Ako me ne bude ovdje kad Vladan dodje, znate o cemu se radi.

Comment

Working...
                                X