• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Žrtve globalizma.

Comment

• za vas
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Al' vazda od misa pravite slona, pa to je cudo jedno...
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Bojana is the queen of hate

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
          sigpic

Comment

• Ja navijam za Noleta,a to sto tenis gledam svake prestupne godine nije preterano vazno

Comment

• Dragi Deda Mraze xaxaxa....
              A neko jos koristi mis na kuglicu....
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Akane!!!!!
                pa gde si ti?!
                Evo me Bokice,bio sam na godisnjem,nadam se da ste se i vi odmorili od mene...
                Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                  Evo me Bokice,bio sam na godisnjem,nadam se da ste se i vi odmorili od mene...
                  pa prijalo nam je malo, ali si poceo da nam nedostajes posle nekog vremena
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                    Ja navijam za Noleta,a to sto tenis gledam svake prestupne godine nije preterano vazno

Već sam ti se par puta žalio preko poruka na protivničke navijače, tražio sam ban a ni1 nisi banovao, ništa od tebe

Comment

• Ljuba je moj covek, tako da jbg noto.

Comment

• Trebao si mi prije reći, vjerovatno kad vidi tvoje ime odustane, onda ima nade za njega. Shvatio sam što ne može Bojanu, na nju sam se najviše žalio, ali mi nikad nije bilo jasno zašto neće ostale, drugi put ću pametnije.

Comment

• Pokusavao sam ja Bojanu da banujem,ali ne moguce je. Nju bi jedino Vladan mogao...

Comment

• Vladan je uspeo da banuje Chuch Norris-a, pa vi vidite.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Vladan je uspeo da banuje Chuch Norris-a, pa vi vidite.
                              Ispao je matorac iz forme ocigledno.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                                Vladan je uspeo da banuje Chuch Norris-a, pa vi vidite.
                                Nije uspeo da me banuje, ne siri dezinformacije.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X