It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Loš si ti kada treba hvaliti druge.

Comment

• Ahahahahahahahaahahah kakav sam vic procitao u grupi sad.LEPI svaka vam cast,kako ste me samo nasmijali.
        Steta sto to svi ne mogu da procitaju,masterpiece.Vjerovatno najbolji vic svih vremena.Samo za LEPE!
        sigpic

Comment

• jos kad bi se neko primio na ovu tvoju foru
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Nije fora,samo ti je krivo sto nisi clan najbolje grupe na svijetu i sto ne mozes da vidis vic koji je promijenio sve
            sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam admin, ja mogu sve da vidim

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja sam bio admin i znam kako da se izbjegnu neke stvari
                Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                Izvinite procitao sam jos jednom vic,ludilo
                sigpic

Comment

• Ti si nesto znao oko foruma?
                  e to je stvarno najbolji vic koji sam cula

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Eeee vic je ludilo.... Kinze Konze xaxaxaxa
                    Bojana i da zelis da vidis ne mozes, pisemo kodirane postove koje razumeju samo clanovi "LEPIH"
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Što se admini prepucavaju...
                      Ovaj, mislim admin i ex admin
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Ti si nesto znao oko foruma?
                        e to je stvarno najbolji vic koji sam cula

To sam se pravio da nista ne znam,da me ne bi cimali,da ne bi nista radio

Pazi vic.Ide dva covjeka ulicom i jedan stade i zagleda se u nebo.Stojao je tako nekih 15 minuta i ovaj prijatelj ne zna sta se desava i uhvati ga za rame te ga pita...

Ne mogu dalje da kazem,samo za LEPE.Samo vam mogu reci da je to najbolji vic ikad smisljen.Smisljen od strane LEPIH naravno
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                          Što se admini prepucavaju...
                          Ovaj, mislim admin i ex admin
                          Bas cudno,oni su se uvek najbolje slagali i nikad se nisu svadjali
                          sigpic
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post

To sam se pravio da nista ne znam,da me ne bi cimali,da ne bi nista radio

Pazi vic.Ide dva covjeka ulicom i jedan stade i zagleda se u nebo.Stojao je tako nekih 15 minuta i ovaj prijatelj ne zna sta se desava i uhvati ga za rame te ga pita...

Ne mogu dalje da kazem,samo za LEPE.Samo vam mogu reci da je to najbolji vic ikad smisljen.Smisljen od strane LEPIH naravno
                            aha, evo svi ti verujemo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo vi momci pričajte viceve i uživajte... ništa drugo i ...
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pozdrav svima evo mene nazad sa turneje po Srbiji Vidim ovdje se mnogo toga izdesevalo za vikend...

Comment

Working...
                                X