• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Indigo,jos da je Dijana tu,ali i ovo je vise nego dobro
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Kad smo vec kod ovih horova, Perpetuum jazzile - Africa je meni nesto najbolje

Jeste. ;)
      A evo iste pjesme u izvodjenju Viva vox-a.

edit: zbog ove pjesme sam rekla da mi se cini da ih malo imitiraju, inace ima xy ovakvih horova... ;)

Comment

• Bojanaaaaaaaaaa!
        E, sada si pravi patriota!

Moram da priznam da nisam u toku, ali opet ste se kladili, to je očigledno
        NEMOJTE da se kladite, kad numete!

Sve, sve, Nole šampion...to je skroz ok, ali tata...
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Indigo,ako si ovo sam smislio svaka ti čast..
          pogodio si..skroz na skroz..
          em Nole,em tata Srki..

ne verujem!!!
          Originally posted by gokara
          Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• vidim ja da ce biti banova u narednih 7 dana a Vladan je prvi na listi

Au, sta ti je jadni Vladan kriv...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Nego da vidimo sada postove na RF temi...
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagodica View Post
                Indigo,ako si ovo sam smislio svaka ti čast..
                pogodio si..skroz na skroz..
                em Nole,em tata Srki..

ne verujem!!!
                Nole je bio moja ideja a da ubacimo i drugog lika na sliku je od nekog sa foruma al posto Bojana preti banom ne bih da mu otkrijem indetitet
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Bojana, sad imas sansu za osvetu, posalji Aci za Indiga i meni za Vladana avatar...

Comment

• Imam jedno pitanjce... a koliko ovo zadovoljstvo traje?
                    sigpic

Comment

• 7 dana ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                        Bojana, sad imas sansu za osvetu, posalji Aci za Indiga i meni za Vladana avatar...
                        Moracu da vidim nesto sa Acom

Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                        Nole je bio moja ideja a da ubacimo i drugog lika na sliku je od nekog sa foruma al posto Bojana preti banom ne bih da mu otkrijem indetitet
                        Ma Vladan, zato je on i dobio pretnju banom
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                          Imam jedno pitanjce... a koliko ovo zadovoljstvo traje?
                          168h.....
                          There's something wrong with me chemically
                          Something wrong with me inherently
                          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                          It was the wrong plan
                          In the wrong hands
                          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• pregledajući spotove na YT naletih na ovo..
                            kad samo pomislim da po automatizmu ne gledam RTS,a onda mi ovakve stvari promaknu..

ali,Tony Brexton...
                            Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• Onih 168h mnogo bolje zvuči nego samo 7 dana
                              sigpic

Comment

• čini mi se da nismo imali često prilike za ovako nešto..obično je Vladan gubio i gledali smo golog Robreda..

Comment

Working...
                                X