Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni su bile najbolje Grcka,BIH i Srbija,ali sta ces...
    Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Dino je bio najbolji sto se mene tice ;)
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        Dino je bio najbolji sto se mene tice ;)
        Nek i ti nekad imas ukusa

CG je najpametnija sto nije ucestvovala ;)
        TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Pa ja sam trazio CG,vidim nigdje je.

Jesu li CG glasala uopste?

Comment

• Nije .
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Hoce li neko mec nek se javi odmah !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Cole 10 View Post
                Nek i ti nekad imas ukusa

CG je najpametnija sto nije ucestvovala ;)
                Pa iskreno vjerovatno i nisam objektivan,ali Dino je Dino
                I ova pjesma je mnogo bolja od one francuske putnicke avanture
                Nije CG ucestvovala,nije ni prenosila samim tim nece ni sledece godine.Pametno ako mene pitate
                sigpic

Comment

• Zato shto ne bi imala gde da odrzhi Evroviziju kao pobedi
                  “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                  Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

• Kako nemaju?
                    A onaj njihov velelepni most preko onog potoka, tamo bi mogli
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                      Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

• Naslo bi se mjesto,ali to nam ne treba,imamo Suncane Skale,Budvu sto je ekvivalent jednom San Remu
                        sigpic

Comment

• Neka odrzavaju na mostu, najbolje je

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post

Naslo bi se mjesto,ali to nam ne treba,imamo Suncane Skale,Budvu sto je ekvivalent jednom San Remu
                            Tako je Vladane.

Comment

• Nashlo bi se na Lovcenu negde...fin prostor
                              “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”

Comment

• Bolje na Lovcenu nego u Nisavi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X