• Odg: Reprezentacija Srbije

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1569.msg176564#msg176564 date=1286565826]
    Je li moguce da jos uvijek nisu dali gol Estoniji &@/+W
    [/quote]

Vladane, danas svi znaju da igraju.

&*#GI(]

Comment

Ovo je vec igranje sa ugledom,ovdje pobjeda mora da dodje!
      sigpic

Comment

Ne mogu da verujem da se sprdate sa mocnim Estoncima. 7&@%q
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Pa i dadamo gol ovo je sramota &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
          $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|
          &d$7

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOL aj sada jos koji! '65slif
            <3 <3 <3 *K*I*M*I* *R*A*I*K*K*O*N*E*N*!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
            *93*26*46* <3 RAIKKONEN,MARQUEZ,VETTEL,PEDROSA,ROSSI!<3
            *CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB! *
            LUIZ! DROGBA! SZCZESNY! ROONEY! DE GEA! CECH! IVANOVIC! PIAZZON! TORRES! PARTIZAN,MANCHESTER UNITED!
            Red-Bull,Evra,Tomizawa,Kubica,Schumacher,Lorenzo,Vesel y,Vidic,Van Der Sar,Real,West Ham,Cleo,Caroll,Stojkovic,Stanic,Teodosic,Keselj,S avanovic,Morgersten,Schrili,Djokovic,Tsonga<3
            JOE COLE IS RETARDED LOSERPOOL FAN BUT I STILL LOVE HIM VERY MUCH <3

sigpic

Comment

Al&#039; nam decko zapali golcinu sunce ti jebem... &amp;*#GI(]
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

a u p***u lepu materinu!
                LUIZ! DROGBA! SZCZESNY! ROONEY! DE GEA! CECH! IVANOVIC! PIAZZON! TORRES! PARTIZAN,MANCHESTER UNITED!
                Red-Bull,Evra,Tomizawa,Kubica,Schumacher,Lorenzo,Vesel y,Vidic,Van Der Sar,Real,West Ham,Cleo,Caroll,Stojkovic,Stanic,Teodosic,Keselj,S avanovic,Morgersten,Schrili,Djokovic,Tsonga<3

sigpic

Comment

e ovo od Estonaca je gol, a ne onaj nas sto smo jedva strpali Estoncima nakon mnogo srece usred Beograda tek u 60 min . ...
                  $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|..barem su navijaci zadovoljni posto svedno zvizde NASEM golmanu cijelu utakmicu... $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|

Comment

E, sta bih dao da vidim Ninkovica u Zvezdi, al&#039; od toga nema nista bar u skorije vreme...
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=TeKKe link=topic=1569.msg176585#msg176585 date=1286567610]
                      e ovo od Estonaca je gol, a ne onaj nas sto smo jedva strpali Estoncima nakon mnogo srece usred Beograda tek u 60 min . ...
                      $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|..barem su navijaci zadovoljni posto svedno zvizde NASEM golmanu cijelu utakmicu... $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|
                      [/quote]
                      e to sam i ja rekla kreteni dosli su da navijaju za srbiju a ne klub!sada ce svi da okrive njega ako izgubimo iako ceo tim igra kao sa 2 leve noge ceo mec!

sigpic

Comment

E sad samo da molimo Boga da Tole da ostavku i da krenemo sve iz pocetka sa nekim normalnim ljudima...
                        sigpic

Comment

ajmo tole, sad si ti na redu..ko je novi selektor..?!? &amp;d$7
                          P.S.: da li neko slusa ovog coveka na RTRS-u? Strasno...

Comment

#%d* #%d* #%d* #%d*
                            Karadzic + Pizon = propast
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

Domaci teren i gubimo... joj majko mila.... Propali smo k`o `uda kroz pocepane gace
                              UP THE VILLA!!!

Comment

haAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHA

bar sam pogodio 3+ #$&amp;+|r #$&amp;+|r #$&amp;+|r

Comment

Working...
                                X